Disappeared???

Axel's POV.

"What?!! You lost them!!! How? When?" I shout at Kevin.

Is he crazy? The girls disappeared?!What the heck!!! How can the disappeared when I appointed a security squad around them. How??

I can't think properly...I run my fingers in my hair. What is this?!
Wait!!! Are they kidnapped? What if any of my enemy has done it? Or someone who is mesmerized by their beauty??

No, I've promised my mom I won't let them get hurt by any one even by me. I have to find them out. Where they can be now?!

Well, if you are hiding baby that won't work? You can't run away from me. Once I get you back I swear I will chain you up with my bed that you won't be able to get away. I promise.

Emerald's POV

Is that really him? No how can that be. Merlin told me that he has died, couldn't survive. She even showed us the picture of his dead body. I started to trembling.
I think I would black out. But he started to talk with me.

He called me " Tinkerbell ". Just like him. His eyes, smile all are same but his hairs are not blond. He has black hair.

Is that a coincidence of really that is him ? My brother? Who loved to give me piggy back ride. bought me a lots of cotton candies, fought for us when we got bullied at school and the brother whom God sent to us to protect us and madly deeply love my sister who deserved that.

Is he him? No, Emie. What are you thinking? He can't be him. If he was then he hugged you at once he saw you. How can he be stable to see Evelyn in front of him and talking that easily if he was him?

He couldn't. Yeah that's it. I lost my brother for my stupidity. I can never forgive myself for snatching happiness from my sister.

I really can't. I hear he was asking me something. I answered his question. Now he is in front of me.

Lee is burning him with her look but he ignored it. Bro would never do it. He would be afraid and gulped if Lee gave him that look.

He can't be. He is a few inches taller than Bro. Well I observed him. He is quite alike to my bro. He said something to Lee. She was about to slap him. I immediately came to reality and stop her.

She was trembling. I wonder what he said to her...
She is at the edge of her temper. Now anything will slap him. I hold her hands and walked opposite direction of him. He was still watching over.

We entered nearby Mall . It was very big and attractive. I heard Lee telling me, " That jerk has appointed spy around us Emie. Hell". She is still cursing.

She never been like this before. The day she lost him and she became violent. She was so in love with him but Merlin killed him. Since Lee is like that. Never looked at any boy again though there was a lot of guys hitting upon her. She didn't even bothered to notice them. She still loves him. I can see that in her eyes.

How she reacted when Mr. Anderson hold her hands. She was in pain not for his grip but she was looking like that she was cheating on her love. I clearly see the pain.

She left home with me cause she wanted to protect me. I was the cause they got broken up. They had to.

Lee lied a ton to him when they broke up. I could saw the pain in their eyes. He came back to our house, entered my room and tried to meet Lee. But she couldn't cause Merlin locked her in the room. She was crying hard.

I gave him the love coin she got from mom and told me to give him. He took that and kept it in the front inner pocket of his coat just before his heart. I cried. He bend down to kiss my forehead. I told him,"Bro never come back. It'll hurt you."

He told me he would definitely come back. As he didn't got his answers. He then hugged me tightly and gave me his pendent and left. The next day Merlin gave us the news that he was dead. Lee was like shocked, she stopped laughing, responding anything. She was not taking food. She was near to die.

There was no hope that she will come round. But one day I was sleeping and Marc entered my room and tried to do nasty acts with me I screamed in panic. Then he griped my throat and I was struggling to get rid of his grip. When I found not a little bit air in my lungs a sharp scream from Marc let me have breath.

I was breathing fast and then I realized Marc is on the ground and unconscious. How?
At that moment I found Lee a golf stick in her hand and was at the edge of her wrath.

She rushed to me and hugged me so tightly. I was crying and crying. She kissed my forehead, cheeks to make me stable.

Then Dad and Merlin came. We explained everything but they got us wrong, but next morning Marc was sent to Boarding School. His mom and sisters were more than furious. They started to torture us. But I got back my Sister.

I was walking around I saw Lee is not with me. I got panic and was about to shout her name something fall over my face and I blacked out.