Jerks

Evelyn's POV

It is lunch time now. I had to work hard today as the events was yesterday. I never thought there were that much things to do. I surprise how aunty managed these before.

Cooper's are very well known in business industry. Well, I never wished for being a business woman. I studied Medical Science became a Phycologists. Emerald got her interest in architecture. I hate being rich. It just hurts and I am the burning example of it.

I slowly opened the door of the cabin and saw my Angel sleeping on her chair wrapping her coat on her body. She was in pain I can see it. Damn, I never cry but when it comes something to her I breakdown inside and out. I come to her and place my hand on her forehead to see the fever if it's still there. She immediately opens her eyes.

"Lee, how is the preparation going on?" She asked.

" Good, pretty head. " I kissed her forehead. She smiled as she loves being called pretty head.

" How was your day?" I asked.

" Quite well, got two proposals and a threatening proposal. " I smiled.

" Where, When? " I fist my hands. People what is your problem, huh?! Why don't you leave her alone?!

"First two I don't know met the lobby and another was outside the hotel and the third one is ...."she said.

" Who?" I was busting out of my anger.

" Zachary Anderson " I said.

"What?! Jerk's cousin? Zach??" I asked. Both are idiots.

"Yes, Lee." She replied.

" When?" I asked

" Well, he came here early morning. He was here for business meeting but talked this rubbish all time. " she said in a disgusting tone and I smiled.

" What did you say?" I asked.

" Well Lee, Zach is dashing and handsome I will admit it. But you know that I don't fall for charms. That's big no from me." She said and I nodded.

" I know. That's my Girly. " I kissed her cheeks.

"Well, Lee I am hungry like I can eat a whole feast alone." She said cutely.

"Yes, let's go." I took her hand and helped her to get up.

"Let's pick up Aunty. Then we'll lunch together." I said.

We take her and take our lunch. We talked about the preparation. We have no scope to make a mistake. Emie was listening very carefully.

I was to go back to my cabin Emerald stopped me by calling my name.

"Lee?" She called.

"Yes?" I turned to her.

"You know Lee yesterday the doctor came to our house?" She asked.

" Yeah for help your wound. " I said.

" No again. " she said.

" What? " I was surprised.

"He was asking me for a date. Though Zach used harass words to express his feelings, but I didn't feel wired. When the doctor talked to me I was feeling odd. The doctor is odd to deal with. Like sticky sticky." She said like she is talking about a cockroach not that doctor.

"Well, I will take care of this. Now take rest." I said ruffling her hairs.

" Lee the doctor said that he won't leave and give up until got me. Like Marc." She said in a scared tone.

" What?" I said.

"Yes" she said.

"I will kill that moron. I call Axel Jerk but the doctor is more that . A bad news." I said.

" Yeah , another jerk". She whispered.