Truth...

Axel's POV

We are sitting at my restaurant near to my office waiting for Emerald. No, she is not late we are early.

Suddenly she entered the cabin. She is as beautiful as ever. I have seen Zach was watching her with lots of adore and love. Zach you gone. She is not your type.
Well she took a seat.

" Hello gentlemen " she said.

We smiled. She smiled back how I missed my sister. I wanted to hug her tightly. She was looking
at me. Suddenly she shook her head and looked away through the window.

She asked me, "Well Mr. Anderson. We have 2 hours. Since I told my sister that I will be home in that period, she will get worried about me if I'm not."

I was staring at her. My eyes were teary I looked away.
"Well. I wish you are not hard headed and stubborn like your sister. You haven't done a good thing to leave your house." I said.

"For me it was the best decision ever." She said looking outside of the window.

" Don't act like your sister. Are you aware how your family are now? Your dad , your siblings and most importantly your mother. " I remember my mom's face. I never can live her but these two idiots have done it.

"Yeah, Stepmother and step siblings " She stated. I froze for a moment. I looked at Zach he was giving me a total confused look.

"What?!!!" I said totally confused.

"Yes,Mr. Anderson. You heard right." she said.

"Your mom Merlin Evans -" I tried to say but she cut me.

"My stepmother"she said coldly.

" What!!? " I said.

"She is my mom." She showed us a picture where two little girls and a woman were sitting. The girls are smiling and hugging her. The woman was a old version of Emerald. I was too shocked.

" She is your mom? " I asked like an idiot. She is surely her mom. They looks alike, strongly alike.

"Yes, Jade Evans. She gave me my name, Emerald. I was only 7 when she was gone." she was rubbing the picture I can see her tears.

She then whispered, "I miss my mom."

We kept silence. She buried her face in her palms. We stayed like this for a couple of moments. I wish I could cuddle her. I felt my heart aching seeing my sister like this.

She controlled her and Zach offered her a glass water. She took it. Then she cleared her throat. "My mom was a very nice lady. She loved us very much. Though my dad never liked her a bit. He used to torture her. Cause my grandparents arranged that marriage he used to torture my mom. He never loved us. He had an... an affair with Merlin. My mom tried her best to get him back when I was born he was about to kill us. My mom saved us. Merlin was also married had three children. She was P.A. of my dad. One day her husband died. She was free. My dad was not. He increased the torture on my mom. She was not able to bear but didn't give up for us. One day I and Lee come back home and called mom she was not there. We were worried. We found her laying on the ground of garden. We thought it was a game. We turned her body and see... see her white gown was redded . We were calling her. She wasn't responding. I cried out. Lee went and fetch some of our neighbour. Mr. Hardy was a doctor. He checked her pulse. She was gone. The way they were trying to saying us it's a game like hide and seek. She will come back. Keep waiting. I am still waiting. " She cried her heart like a child.

"My dad came my other relatives came they hurried to bury my mom. No one bothered to cry for my mom or are we OK or not. After two days my dad married Merlin. She came home with her three of children. Sara, Noah and Marc"Her voice hardened at the name of Marc.

" We were in shock but my dad just said us Merlin is new mom. We called her mom but she said to called ma'am inside home and outside mom. Noah and Sara get us out of our room and we shifted at the guest room. The next morning we are going to have breakfast but Merlin said she hadn't made for us. We wanted to make ourselves but she didn't allow. Our house keeper Mrs. Gonzen gave us some money to eat something out. We were to get in our car but we saw children of Merlin's are already seated there and my dad was driving and Merlin was by his side. He told us to catch school bus. We went to school bus. That was just start. We came back from school then searched for lunch as our step siblings were eating but we haven't got. Mrs. Gonzen gave us some Milk and Biscuits to eat. We didn't get Dinner that night. From then we were hardly getting food. Sometimes starving. We were tortured by them for no reason.
We were prisoners in our own house. They were so heartless. Evelyn all time tried to save from the torture by taking on her. She was so nice girl till. Never hurt them. Used to tell me one day some Angel will come and save us." She said.

"Still she is heartless, stupid and stubborn." I said.

" Shut up. One more word against my sister I will leave now." she was in extreme rage now, well OK. She is an Evans too.

"OK. I'm sorry." I said.

"You wanna know how she became like this?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Since she said me about an Angel and the angel came to save us. We meet him." she said.