Hurt

Zach's POV

Shit! I've messed up. I didn't meant it but just happened. I didn't want to hurt her. She means a lot for me. The day I first saw her it was just magical.

She is inexpressible beautiful. Though Axel told me that I never thought that a person can be this beautiful. I instantly fall for her.

Green eyes that really means why her name was Emerald, her dimples when she smiles and most interesting is her hair color, it's not blonde nor brown a color mixed of two.

She was different from Evelyn cause she had completely brown hair and pair of deep blue eyes.

Emerald is very happy and cheerful person. Axel was right. She thought him Aiden. She is a brilliant student.

She was very humble and not hot headed and was very clam. I like her personality most. She is a person everyone will respect without she using her words. She is not feisty like her sister but has some temper I can say. After all she is an Evans and Evans are Genetically hot headed. So she must be learned to control it. That's like my girl.

That day I saw her crying face I was so broken inside until I saw the join of the picture. Well have I told you that I hate lairs like dead?

My girl is telling a lie I was out of rages so I did that stupidity. She was arching herself in pain . Urrrgh...I fell like I am another Marc or her steps. I have messed up.

I knew I am a ruthless jerk but didn't think that much. Well I never felt this rage before. May be it's her , I may be started to trust her. I have to trust her.

I promise Angel I will never ever do that mistake of not believing you again. But first I have to make sure your security and your safety. I will treasure you anyway, you are mine. I will kill everyone else who wants to have you. No one can have what is mine.

I have to ask your sorry babe. You have to forgive me and you have to love me. I won't take a no as answer. Well what should I do to you?

I need to save you from Marc. Marc will be getting his right place. I have to send teams in New Zealand to find out that son of bitch. That crap tried to kill my love, Now you crap will be shown the right wrath of Andersons. I am coming to tore you apart.

No one can touch my Angel and you tried to kill her!!! Biggest mistake of your life you moron. I will make sure that you will be in jail rest of your life.

Emerald princess forgive me. I know you will. But it will take time. No matter what I will gain it. Cause I win what I want. Either normally or forcefully. I will do every single thing to make you mine. Even if I need to kidnap you, I will.

Emerald Evans you are dangerously beautiful. Yeah you are right about that, it's crime. It's only punishment is being mine forever. I will make it true.

Emerald's POV

I am more than upset today. Why have I gone there?!??

Lee doesn't know that yet, what will happen when she will know about it!!! She was absolutely right about the Andersons and they are arrogant, manipulating and ruthless idiots. No one has insulted me this much in my whole life. I was wrong. Lee was right. They don't deserve trust. They are only for hate.

Well, I read about them on internet. I think these all are false. Like there was an article how have I seduce Marc. Holy shit...crap...

As these were false so his charming behavior are also show off. Zachary Anderson is the sweetest Anderson ever. No, he is cruel and rude. He is heartless. I hate him so much. Oh,God I loathe him.

When I first met him he was very charming and attractive person. He is very dashing I have to say. But I don't fall for charm. It's the structure.

I need to take care of myself and stay away from him.. Well I will. I won't ever see him. I promise. Oh, God!!! The arms are arching. Why it's must be so painful.

God... Getting a fever. Crap. It was almost well but that hell Anderson hold my arms that tight that it has became the worst again. I have taken painkillers then why is it paining like hell?

Oh,God!!! I am feeling so bad now. I shouldn't go there. Lee is here. She is stroking my hair. It feels heaven to have a sister like Lee. I wish I could show her exactly how much I love her. I know I have a worst luck but I feel so much happy when I think that Lee is my sister. I have to sleep otherwise Lee will also spend the night sleepless.