Mysterious Guy

Emerald's POV

Wasn't one jerk enough?! God why are you people behind me?!.
Let me live my life.

I thought Ronan was a good guy. He is a jerk too. He is irritating me so much. Crap. Lee was right. I should to be savage like her. She punched someone last week.

Well, Zach told me he loves me but didn't use any of harsh and nasty words to me when I reject him.

But the doctor literally threaten me!!! How I wish I could kill him. And now Ronan. He hasn't use any slang but threaten me that he will ruin me. I don't care about them. They all are same.

But what's wrong with Zach? Why didn't he threaten me ?!! While others threaten me to get ruin... What's about him? He didn't even raised his voice. I know he has hurt me badly, but he has done the same what I would have done if I was him. That guy is totally a confusion.

Well, I have to see more. My phone is ringing.

"Hello?" I picked it up.

"Emerald?" The person asked from the opposite side.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked confusedly.

" I am Zach" he said.

"Who?" I heard right?! Zach? Why is he calling me?!

"Zachary Anderson" he said.

"Zach?" I said and he laughed.

"I afraid so." He told in a soft tone.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes, I need to tell you that I am sending you a list of things you need to add in the fashion show's spot. It's looking too dull." What he didn't like the decorations.!?!

" Well , send it. We will do it. " I said.

" I want the staffs will be done by tomorrow. " he ordered. Stupid. Bossing around always. Hell guy, I cursed him in my mind.

"Well, anything else?" I asked taking note.

" No, I hope you won't disappoint me. " he said.
" I won't. "  I said and he hung up at once.

Impossible guy!!!

Now I need to inform Lee and Aunty that they need to change their plan as Zach didn't like that. After all it's their events, they have freedom to choose anything they want and think best for their event. I thought and was about to call Lee.

But within one minute my phone was ringing again. Who is it?!!!!Zach again?!!!

" Hello?" I said.

" I forgot to tell you something." He said.

" Well, tell then?" I was ready to take notes.

" I forgot to tell you that I love you so much and I am missing you like hell." He hung up again.
Mad? What the heck with him?!

Well his confession of love is sudden, his type of saying ' I love you' is weird, he is totally a mysterious person. He is totally different quite good different though. I smiled.

What a guy I got here. He doesn't care about his lover loves him or not. God... Why am I thinking about him a lot?! I was wondering at my own state.