The Angel & Evelyn's first meeting

Axel's POV

"What?" I asked.

"Yes. My step sisters used to torture me cause I was so beautiful like my mom they weren't. One rainy evening I was doing my homework. I was done then Noah came and took my note said that she will take it next day. I shouted to give my notebook back but she didn't. Her mom came and Lee came there not before Merlin slapped me Harder. She was cursing my mom. I was not thinking straight. I took a glass of water and poured the water on her face. She dragged me by my hair and made me stand there whole night. I caught cold. I had a high fever but Merlin send me school. I was not even able to move. Evelyn was going to help me but her class was already started. I told her I would manage but she was hesitating to leave me. I assured her that I will. Then she waited until I reach in the lobby. I was not able to walk anymore. My head was busting out in pain. I sat down on the floor and buried my face on my knees, I hold my knees so tightly and I was trembling in fever. I felt so cold. Then I felt something heavy around me and instant warm. I was too shocked to react." She stopped. She was talking about me.

Yes I found her school lobby. I felt so bad for her. I removed my jacket and wrapped around her. I was very surprised to see her. Where is her mom? Why is she here in this condition? She suddenly raised her head. She was so cute her eyes were puffy and teary.

I said, "Hello Tinkerbell. Why are you crying?"

She replied, " Are the Angel? "

I smiled kids!!! "yeah, you can call me that if you want."

"Hello Angel. I am Emerald Evans. What is yours?" she asked with her cute voice.

I was about to tell Axel Anderson then I remembered I have to hide myself from the killers.
"Aiden.. Aiden Richard." It was my fake name for hiding myself. My mom was there with me.

"Angel Aiden you are here to help me, right?" she said.

"Yes. Tell me what your wish?" I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Can you take away the pain from my head?" she asked innocently.

"Let me see what is inside my magic bag. I think I can." When I saw the painkillers and the other medicines.

" Have you eaten something ,Tinkerbell? " I asked.

"Not yet, Angel." She said.

"Well then open it." Gave her my lunch box.

She opened and took a sandwich and slowly ate it. Then I gave her medicines she took them and slowly fall into asleep. I was looking at her and felt a sisterly love for her. If I had a sister I would never let anyone hurt her.

I surprise where her mom was. Suddenly I saw a beautiful girl no,no,no most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was running to find something. When she saw Emerald she was like mad and quickly came to me. She cried and asked me what happened with her sister. I assured her that she was OK.

Then she took Emerald's head and stroked her hair with so much adore and love. I can clearly notice that they are sisters. Though they don't look same still anyone can say that.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister...." She said.

"Aiden Richard." I said.

"Mr. Richard". She said.
" You can call me Aiden." She smiled I felt my heart was missing it's beat.

She was so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Suddenly Emerald woke up and said the girl, " Lee you are here."

"Yes, Pretty Head. I am here." She kissed her forehead.

"Look you told me about that Angel." Emerald said.

" yeah sweetie pie." She said.

"He is the Angel. Angel Aiden my Angel" she explained cheerily.

The girl smiled and said, " don't mind about this. She just..."

" It's OK I won't mind to be an Angel brother of such a pretty girl. " " Can I?" I asked Emerald who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Of course you can ,Angel Bro." Emerland said.

"I am only your brother. Not yours...."I looked at the Beautiful girl.

She smiled and said, " It's Evelyn. Evelyn Evans. Nice to meet you Aiden."

"Same here,Miss Evans."

" Call me Evelyn or you can call me Lee. That's your sister calls me. " she smiled.

"OK. Lee. Well let's go. Take care of your sister. " I smiled back.

" OK. Thanks again for all of your help. " she said.

"That alright." I said.

"OK then. See you". She said.

They left. My heart was arching and curving for the girl. I wanted to be with her.

I was brought back to reality when Emerald started again.
" I saw a boy though my vision was blurry but I could figure him out. He knelt beside me and talked with me so softly. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming. I asked him if he was my Angel. He agreed I was so happy. He gave me food and medicines I took them and fall asleep my head was in his lap. He was stroking my hair. Suddenly I woke up and saw Lee was there. She took me with her. For the first time they met. We found Aiden is the nephew of our neighbour Mr. Hardy. We met his mom. Well, he was the only person who fulfilled all of my stupid demands. Like making a tree house. Treasure some stuffs for 10 years, competition in eating cotton candy, making bubbles more on. He never said no. As Lee and he both loved me a lot they often met each other for me. They fall for each other. One day Aiden confessed his love for Lee. She was more than happy with that. He gave her a pendant to wear, it was simple and elegant. Lee still wears it. Never put it off."

What?! She broke up with me with heartless speech. She has everything I don't. I don't deserve her. Then why is she wearing my pendant?!