Apologize

Emerald's POV

I am feeling right now but the arms are paining like hell. I am done. I am feeling guilty cause Aunty told us that there are two events in two days.

Big day for us but look at me I am home,have hurt my arms paining like killing, had a fever just recovered,now eating cereal like a lazy odd. I should be there.

"Miss Evans, Doctor Harper has come to meet you" Liza the housekeeper told me.

" Now?" I asked surprisingly.

"Yes, Miss." Liza said.

"OK, thanks Liza. I am going." I said.

"OK, Do you need any help?" She said.

" Nice of you Liza. But I will manage. Thank you. " I said getting up from the bed.

Doctor Harper?! Why this time?
Well he is a good person I think. He helped me by the dressing. Maybe he has come to visit Uncle John or Aunt Clara. They are not at home.

"Hello, Miss Evans."he said.

" Hello, Mr. Harper " I said.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked.

"Well, it's better now." I said.

"If you face any problem with it just call me" he said.

" OK" I said.

" Well, have I told you that you are inexpressible beautiful. "
That's where all gentles broke down.

" Thanks " I said.

"No, just thanks for a big compliment" he said.

Damn you doctor, do you want to be killed by my sister?!!

" Yes that's what I do every single time I hear that" I said.

"I have helped you so..." He tried to said but I cut him in the middle.

" You are paid for that." I said.

" Can I get your number? " he asked.

" No, sorry. My sister wouldn't allow me" I said.

" Well, can we have a dinner or lunch this weekend? I will show you outside of NYC" he said.

" No I don't go anywhere without my sister. But thanks for asking " I said.

"OK. Then take care and I won't give up. Bye" he said.

Shit!!!Why does it always happens with me?!!! Urrrggh... What should I do with me?!
I need to take rest. I have to work from tomorrow. Lee can handle alone but I want to help her. Besides I feel alone without her. I went to my bed and slept.

Zach's POV

There is two events in two days. I am so busy now. I have to lead the meetings and process the fashion shows as Axel told me that he wants to see how will I run the company if he is not around.

Jerk that my sister Evelyn thinks he is. She is perfectly right. How can he think that?!! He is rude, I can't imagine myself without him. He is not just my brother he is everything to me. And like me he is also a jerk.

"Hello,Peter pan." Well I believe that we have a strong connection. It happens often with me. And when I was young I always wanted to be Peter pan. But he still calls me Peter pan.

"Hello big bro." I said.

"Hey, how is the work going?" He asked.

" Not good. Emerald's face is making mess. I have done very rude. I am not feeling well until I say sorry. What should I do? " I asked.

"Well our Events are at Cooper's hotel" he said.

"What?!" I asked.

"Yes, haven't you notice?" he was surprised now.

"No" I said.

"Umm...I went there this morning for an urgent discussion with Mrs. Cooper she said that Emerald has a fever and her arms are still in pain and doctor dressing them as they were not stopping bleeding. She has taken numerous painkillers but it didn't work. She needs rest and maybe you can't see her in that event." He said to make me feel more miserable.

"I am a monster. I am feeling worst. I am the reason for her suffering. Bro, I have made my girl cry and suffering. Do I really deserve her?" I said frustratedly.

"Zach she has suffered more. She has gone through the pain you can't even imagine. So, she needs someone who will never hurt her. I know that person is you. You never will hurt her." he said.

"I have given her pain like hell." I said.

" I know that your starting is odd and worst but I think you can do it. Besides you can cover it up by puring love on her." he said.

" What should I do now? " I asked helplessly.

" Ask apologize first." he said.

" OK. " I said.

"Do that before someone steal her." Axel winked.

" She is taken Bro" I winked now.

" Evil." he said.

" Like big bro like lil bro" I smirked.

I will ask apologize ...