Really?!?

Axel's POV.

I couldn't believe at first when a girl bumped into me this morning. I was about to shout at her but seeing the another girl shocking I stopped.

"Tinkerbell" I mouthed.

Don't tell me it's her who bumped into me. My heart was beating so fast. After all the years will she able to recognize me? She may be saw her sister in trouble so she turned around to destroy the thing bothering her sister what she usually does.

Turning to me she got frozen. I saw she whispered My name.
I started to ogling her. That what I did. After all these years, I missed her like hell..

"Hell" the most favorite word of my princess. That what I called her since high school. She was so beautiful from head to toe. I was thinking such things then I realized that the two sisters started to run so fast.

I called Kevin my security incharge and said him what do now.

I smirked Wrong move Princess. You can't hide from me. You can't even reject me now since I have every single thing you told me to have before try to get you.

Whatever it takes you will be mine. Before that I won't give up. Your family even didn't recognize me. But Emerald my sister she did at a glance. Wait did she really.... Can be...Nothing can beat her eyes.

I went to your house to meet you then your mom told you are not interested to talking with me. Then I made a plan then after a week your family begged me not to do so. I grabbed the opportunity and told your father what I need.

Your father got furious but mother was quiet then she agreed with me. But I wasn't allowed to meet you. This stupid attitude of yours. What will I do to you.!?!! Well. Only 2 months left . After that you will be mine willingly or forcefully. Princess I have waited 10 years . Now no one will be able to snatch you from me.

A car was stopped in front of me.
I froze. She was there. I was unable to move.

The door opened and two of the angel of my life got down. Both are scared. But she is not ready to show it. She was holding Emerland's hand so tightly.

Emerald was looking pale.
Did I really scared her?! I'm sorry sis, I can't reveal me now.
She looked at me disbelief. Studying me, oh no. She will come to know any moment now .
I can't let that happen. How can I forget how she saved my life. It's time to pay back sister.

Evelyn saved me when I saw her cursing under her breath. I told her not to curse. She didn't understand. I repeat, this time I called her princess. She got furious.

I know she doesn't like to be called that since they both bullied by calling that in high school. They both were best students of their own classes. But being the heiresses and inexpressible beautiful made their life hell.

She then said her name to remind me I laughed, how can I forget you Miss Evans. You are the only person whom I love and hate that much.

She said, " take my name, jerk."

Well she still thinks I am a jerk. Then let's see Princess what that jerk can do. I ignored her and demanded answer.

She cursed again. Suddenly I looked at Emerald, she was so pale was about to faint. I asked her something to make her easy in the situation. She started to talk. Gave me the answer I asked her sister.

I can say that she was lying. She still can't lie. That's like my sister. She told me that there are some of their friends they are visiting and touring around.

I offered them a ride but she said their friends would be waiting.

I asked them why they ran before she told that they got scared. Scared of me!!! Oh. Come on..
I laughed and ran my fingers on my hair.

I know they never ever talk to someone without their parents permission. How can they have friends outside of their country. Their social media accounts are very private. Even I had to work hard for this.

They are wearing very cheap clothes. Are they really belong to them?!?

I told Evelyn that is not hard to explain even her sister is better than her. Hearing princess from me she cursed again. I lost my temper and hold her hand in a tight grip. She was shocked I told her not to curse again. She gulped but struggling to freed her hand I loudly said her not to do that she stopped. Her expression was so angry.

I walked to Emerald she told me that they have Just come and their friends would be receive them. I have to keep eye on them. I then turned around and found Evelyn was burning me with her dangerous look.

I smirked and then told her," Oh Princess!!! I know I have a dashing look that doesn't mean you have to ogling me shamelessly."

She was about to slap me. But Emerald came and hold her tightly and pulled out. I saw Evelyn watch back to me I grinned at her and gave her a wink. She gave me another cold look.

How I love this. You are going to be mine very soon, so I can get that look often. I again told Kevin to watch over them.