The Unexpected Meeting

Evelyn's POV.

Hell... I took two steps back seeing the devil is coming towards me. I hold Emie's hand tightly.

I mouthed "Get". She instantly caught what I said she smirked and said, "set".

I mouthed,"ready". My eyes never left the devil. He was staring at me without blinking. Then Emie shouted," go".

We both turn back and ran as fast as possible. We stopped because there was a car stopped in front of us. The door opened and we immediately inter in the car without bothering to ask who is that ,we were so scared of the devil. When the car started to move I realize the fact of my stupidity.

Hell...Who are they? Why are they helping us?
Emie was holding my hand so tightly. I was also terrified by that. Suddenly the car stopped and we get out of the car immediately.

I saw the place we met the devil. He was still there leaning on his car his hands are crossed over his chest currently watching me head to toe more specific ogling me. Ewww...I am feeling shit.
Hell...I said under my breath.

"Don't curse." the devil told.

"Huh?" I just manage to tell.

He told ,"I said, don't curse. Beautiful girls should not be cursing. They should speak nice"he said.

Damn your lecture. Hell,hell, hell...

"You are very hard headed, you know that, Princess?" He said one of his eyebrows raised again seeing me cursing again. Hell.

I cleared my throat and told him, "First of all I am not any Princess.
I have a name if you forgot I remind you it's Evelyn Evans. Second if I am hard headed then I have not found that is anything of your business. Am I clear, Mr. Anderson?" I almost yelled.

"Princess, you just not hard headed you are also stubborn and short temper. You need to-" he said.

I cut him," Take my name,Jerk"

He continued where he was stopped, "be obedient".

I can't control my anger, " Shut up".

He looked at me disbelief then change the topic. "What are you doing here?"

"None of your business." I said.

He ignored my answer and told, " Don't get the answer. "

I was going out of control my face was turned red I know. Eme was holding me tightly. I saw her looking at the devil like she has seen a ghost. Haw dare you scare my sister.!??

Then devil again asked me, "I'm waiting princess".

I was completely looking at Eme. Ignored him. He then noticed Emie.

" Tinker Bell , you are looking pale why?"Eme then Started to talk but I can feel her voice was terrified.

" Umm...actually Mr. Anderson we are here... " she said.

He said,"Yeah?"

"We are ... we are ...on a tour??"
She asked herself.

"Are you?" he said.

'' yes and visiting some friends." She said.

"I see, then why have you ran after meeting me?" He asked.

"She bumped on you. We got scared." He laughed.

I feel like breath taking. Devil is actually so handsome,hot and dashing. He ran his fingers on his hair and came to me I take two steps back.

He said ,"Look Princess, it's not that hard to explain something to me. Next time I would love to hear from you. Even Tinkerbell knows that."

"Hell!!!'' I said.

" Don't" he looked at my deep blue eyes with his green pair."I don't like you cursing, Princess."

"Hell. Stop calling me that." I yelled.

He suddenly hold my wrist in a tight grip and told, " Don't test my Patience, Princess. " I gulped and tried to free myself.

" Stop struggling " he said ordering tone grip tighten.

I finally gave up."Fine."

He finally left my hand.

I was still looking at him furiously . He ignored it and asked where are we staying.

Emie was now in front of him. Emie told ,"We've just come and our friends will receive us. Don't worry. "

He turned to me I was still burning him with by killing look. He grinned and told,"Oh, princess I know I have a dashing look. That doesn't mean that you have to ogling me shamelessly. " He winked. How I wish can slap him.

"Shut Up'' I shouted.

"Watch your tone. You must learn to be obedient, beautiful. I have to work hard to tame you"

I nearly raised my hand to slap him but Emie came to me and hold me.

Then she told to the jerk,"Nice meet you, Mr. Anderson. We have to leave now, our friends must be waiting. "

She pulled me and I looked back to see jerk was smiling. Winked at me when I looked at him. I again shot a glare to get a gentle smile.
Hell...That's called a real jerk.