Volcano And Iceberg

Evelyn's POV

I look at the watch. It's 7 A.M. The events has suddenly shifted 7 days ahead. There the events are going to be 2 whole days.

" Emie, I am waiting. " I said.

" Coming " She shouted and come out.

We are going to the office. Aunt Clara has some other things to do. She has a meeting with her lawyer. Then she will join us. I think we can handle it.

I see Emerald. She is a definition of beauty. She is wearing a pair of white jeans and pink shirt. Her White blazer was hanging on her right arms. All her other stuffs was in a hand bag which was in her left hand. Well she is a left handed.

" Put on the blazer. It's a lil bit cold outside. " I said she did it.

Out of no where her phone started to rain.

" Go to the hell. " she cursed seeing the caller ID.

"Who is it?" I asked controlling my anger.

" Jerk" she gritted.

" Zach?" I asked.

" No, Lee. He may be a bit of bad temper and arrogant but he is not that annoying. He is not a jerk. " she said. Well, OK. I know. He is nothing like Axel jerk, he is nicer than Axel.

" OK, OK . Who is this? " I asked.

She showed me the ID Jerk... My temper rose suddenly.

" jerk . no he is also not similar to Axel. " I said.

"He is just non- stop calling me." She said.

" I will kill the bustard. " I said.

"Calm down, hot headed girl." Emie laughed and said.

" I will kill him." I said.

" Well, I blocked his number. Happy? " She said.

" No." I said.

" Then what should I do? " I asked.

" You should punch him straight to nose" I pointed my nose to specify the place.

" Well, I will take that note for next time " she said.

" Why are you so naive? " I asked.

" Huh?" She said.

" Your innocent face is a problem, Emie" I said.

"Should I use mask then?" She laughed.

" No, change your innocent attitude. " I said.

" Well, like you? You punched one guy last week who just tried to make a conversation? " she asked.

" He was asking for a date again and again. What should I do? " I said and got enraged again remembering the incident.

" Savage girl" she said.

" I will take that as compliment" I said.

" Take that. You are Savage." She said.

"And you are pretty head". She giggled and I smiled. How I love her smile.

" Lee, I am starving. Let's see what is going on. " she said.

" You go, I will get Anna and come with her." I said.

" Don't be late" she said.

"I won't. You go" I said and she left.

What should I do with this innocent girl!!!

Axel's POV

"Who is that person?" I asked my personal detective Sandy.

" He is a doctor and he is family doctor of Cooper's. " he said.

" For how long?" I gritted.

" Ms. Evans wasn't doing well a few days back, then he met her and since..." He said.

" That long and you fool are informing me now? " I said angrily.

" Sir, I had to be sure." He said.

" Tell me a bit about the doctor " I  asked.

" He is a bad news" he said.

" Well?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

" I mean for Ms. Evans. He is totally a play boy. He determined to get Ms. Evans." He said and I fisted my hands.

" That's it? Okay Sandy watch over the doctor. If you you got something wrong inform Tory and Jacob." I said.

" I will, sir" he said

I hung up. The doctor is after my sister. Emerald why are you so naive and kind? Look at your sister. She is hot headed and hot temper girl. She is a true Evans. Why are you so innocent? Your innocence can be a devastation for you.

God had created the world with variety. Look at these sisters. One is like volcano and other is an iceberg!!!