Cinderella's story

Emerald's POV

Our story was like Cinderella's but we have gone through more pain.

We got fairy godmother who was Aunt Clara. She taught us not to give up, fight till the end.

I got back my brother. Axel was more than happy to get Evelyn back. I was also happy with them and add Zach.

I got Zach. It was the best moment. He taught me how to love. He made me clumsy like him. But I love it.

I got a family which is fairytale for me. Got dad back.

Well it's that there were two Cinderellas in the story. They were heiresses but survived like Cinderella. But ends up right.

I never thought that I can be happy. Actually, more than happy. I am still working with Aunt Clara but Lee left cause she actually was distracted from her own track. So, she decided to join the hospital as a phycologist. Well, I thought she wouldn't able to handle but it turned out wrong. She has handle all of that clearly. I was thinking about it leaning back on my chair in my office.

" Are you tired?" I know that voice. But what is he doing here?! I opened my eyes to see the person my dear husband.

" Zach, what are you doing here?" I asked.

" Business. " he said smilingly.

" What kind of Business? " I narrowed my eyes.

" Most important one. " he said.

" Which one?" I asked.

" Serving beautiful my wife." He said.

" Really? Every time you being extra nice there was something wrong. What have you done now?" I asked.

" Well, I lost my red file where the entire new project was kept. What to do? Bro, will kill me. " he said and I can't but smile with his face. Like Axel has punched him.

" It is on your closet, you were working there and put it there. I saw you putting inside the drawer of your desk you placed there last night. " I said.

" You were awake?!" He asked.

" Yeah, I was watching your stupid craziness. " I smiled.

" Axel would kill me." He said I chuckled.

" Now, go and fetch it before Axel kill you and make me a widow. " I say and he dashed out of my cabin.

I can't but smile. What a boy!!! I sometimes get confused exactly how much crazy he is!!? I chuckled and started to checking my files. I am attending my classes so, that I can complete my studies, hopefully this year. I need to focus on it. But there is a lot of things that I have to do now.

I have to check last year's survey and make a new. I started to check the files of last year. Well, it is quite good but we are going to have great profit this year by new design. I felt proud being a part of it.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Zach again.

" Didn't you get the file?" I asked and he show me the files.

" Then?" I asked.

" But I forgot one thing. " he said.

" What?" I asked.

" This." He put his lips on mine.

" I forgot this." He said once he pulled back.

" Bye, babe." He left the cabin. I can't stop smiling.

I am crazy about life now. I have everything in my life. Up to all the family who loves me crazily.