Conversation

Evelyn's POV

Uncle told me this morning that Axel Jerk will come to meet me very soon cause the jerk knows where I am. I don't care about it. He can't force me into this. Cause I have left home so Emie is.

She is continuing her Degree here through online programs or may be shifting her stuff. I am not sure still now. Uncle will see this. So I am relieved.

As we have left home we have cut down all the bandage with Evans. Even I was thinking changing my surname in Cooper. I don't want to live in the nightmare which I have left.

Now I have nothing to worry about my father's reputation cause I am no longer taking that I am his daughter. He wanted to use me to pay the debt of Anderson's. Actually, he was selling me to that jerk. I am not a lifeless thing to sell for the sake of God.

He can't be my father. A father never does that. He treasures his daughter. Like Uncle John does for Ella and Anna. My dad never looked at us. Since he got second marriage the new family got more importance than us.

He left us in pain never asked for us. He loved Sara, Noah and Marc more than us. He didn't believe that Marc tried to do that nasty things with Emie. But he let him go to the boarding school. He even promised him to give Emie to him when time comes.

Eme was so innocent only 11. Marc was 19. He used to drink and sleep with girls that early. I never can get him my angel. He doesn't even deserves to be her servant. My dad supports him. So I had no choice but leave. Even I could live after all that happened.

But I heard Merlin was about to planing to get Marc and Emerald married after one month of mine so that she can get rid of us.

My dad was agreed with her happily. I was so nice girl I thought about everyone until he got killed by Merlin. She killed the love of my life. I can't forgive her. Never.

Aunt Clara has told me to deal with the situation best. She told me to have patience and courage to dealing with Anderson. I wouldn't pay heed if it wasn't her. But these days I have been working with her and realized that she has a strong concept about life. So I decided to follow as she told me to do.

My thoughts were interrupt by Sean who works here as a waiter.
I smiled at him and ask him what the problem.

He tells panicked tone, "Sorry for disturbing you Miss Evans but Both of Mr. Anderson are here and they are willing to meet you." he said.

"What do you mean by both?" I was surprised. Jerk has twin!!!

"Mr. Alex Anderson and his cousin Zachary Anderson, Miss. Both are waiting." he said.

" Thank You Sean. You can go now and I will meet them. " I said and he just nodded and left.

I look Emie was there very worried. May be Sean told her too.

"Will I accompany you?" Emie asked nervously.

" It's OK Pretty Head. You don't have to. " I patted her head.

"But I want to." she said.

" OK. Then...'' I let her come with me.

We left my cabin and went down. I took a long deep breath. Then Started to get down on floor 2. It was private area. It's usually used for events. So now it's empty. No one is here. I see two people are sitting on the corner of the hall.

I walk to them holding Emerland's hand. She was not scared as usual she was. After getting new family she is like the bravest girl ever. She doesn't fear anything. She was smiling gently. She said in my ear to put on a business smile to dealing with this. I did that.