Disguise Disgusting

Evelyn's POV.

"Are you out of your mind?"As I thought she reacted.

" Eme try to understand. Look around you . People are drooling over you." Turning around she turned pale.

I was scared that she'll faint. But somehow she managed. People were drooling over us. Some comments are unbearable. We paid and got out of there.

" Let's find a cave ,Pretty Head". I said.

"What 'bout check in a hotel for a few days.?" She suggested.

"No,no,no... What if the witch send her men to get us. They will check there for the first." I said and Emie was so scared.

The witch. I will kill you. The witch is none but the women from hell herself Merlin Swart now is Merlin Evans the 2nd wife
of my father,eventually our our stepmother. But she doesn't deserve the word mother.

She had three children from her first husband. Sara,Noah and Marc. Hell...Sara and Noah are very narrow minded. We found that out. They were jealous of me and Emie because of our beauty.

God!!! we accepted them as our siblings but one day Marc tried to do something very nasty with Emie that dad sent him to the boarding school.

Merlin was more than furious. Her torture increased. And there you go she had another plan for me. Just 1 month ago she told me that she wanted me to get married with the person whom she has chosen or I would leave my sister's life miserable. The chosen groom was One of the Anderson's heir. Axel Anderson.

They tried to create a new contract by sacrificing me... How dare they?!? By God I am not an object to handover Axel Anderson the arrogant jerk.

I hate him. He would surely used my body and torture me most, as he became a very close friend of Merlin. I have had enough.

I got Emie to look after her. How can I sacrifice myself when she needs me most?! Won't that be injustice with her since she only has me?

I can clearly understand now Merlin's plan. She would get the huge amount of money that offered by the jerk himself. That jerk tried his best to get me. Huh!?Hell. Actually he tried to buy me. Inhuman?!? How dare you jerk!?

What if I got married and left the country...There would be no one to save my sister. Then Merlin must help Marc to get ... Hell no..That's not happening. That will never happen. Never. Not even over my Dead Body.

I felt Emie was shaking my arms calling my name. When I finally looked at her she asked me, "What won't happen, Lee?" in a surprising tone.

I smiled and nodded nothing. She shook her head disbelief and told me, " You sometimes act like crazy, you know that?!" I smirked.

"Though you are a Phycologists but I think you should consult another for your own. " She said and I laughed.

"What about disguise,Emie?" I asked.

She kept silence for a while and then told me,"This stupid idea of yours is disgusting but since we have no choice so I'm in."She said in a disgusting voice.

"That's like my Pretty Head" I said and she giggled. She loves that name. I was about to walk but I found myself hugging by none but my lil sis. I put my arms around her. I feel home.

I really felt very sorry for her. She was so excited to be graduated this school year. Now how is this possible?!! This happened for only one person Axel Anderson. Hate that jerk. His continuous threats has forced my father to take this step to force me. Merlin got a chance for this. Hell....

I am not angry with my dad. He tried to convince the jerk but he only wanted me or make a big trouble for my family. Tell a stupid or selfish. I don't give a damn...Only I care about Emie. She needs to be safe...

We have to take disguise to protect ourselves. Thinking these stuff I was walking on the street with holding a hand of Emie very tight. I felt a pull in my hand immediately looked back to see Emie lost her balance and about to fall. I was able to make her steady immediately but meanwhile I bumpered on someone. Don't give a damn. My sister is the first priority.

"Are you Okay?" I asked her but her eyes were widen to see the sight behind me.

"What, Emie?" I asked.

She whisper something was so low to hear. I turned what the hell is bothering my sister. I was about to yell but I got frozen to see the person in front of me. The demon himself standing there with his pride, raising one of his eyebrows. I gulped he smirked.