Hiding?!

Evelyn's POV.

Where to go now???What's now??? I'm feeling horrible at the first time in my life. For what?? For having beauty and having a sister whose beauty can't be described in words. I can feel that everyone here is drooling over me , let alone Emerald.

She must've noticed that. She grabbed my hand and whisper in my ear , " Lee, I'm scared ".

I turned to her and weakly smiled. " Hey, I'm here Emie, should you be worried when your Iron Man is here with you."

She nodded negative and answered "Women". I stared ,"Huh?"

"My Iron Women " she said and
Then she smiled back to me.

We went out of the airport. We started to walk having no destination. Suddenly a car stopped before us. I got frighten and Emie just jumped and hold me so tight.

I tried my best to keep clam. Finally someone come out of the car a women may be her late forty. My eyes wide opened seeing her face.

"Mrs. Richard???" I asked.

" I afraid so" she said with a soft smile.

"You? You are here? I mean you live New York?" I said.

" Yes I do dear. Why can't I? "She said one of her eyebrows raising.

" No, no , no. I am sorry , Mrs. Richard don't take me wrong. I was just wondering you...I mean.." I said shuttering.

"You didn't expect me here" She completed the sentence I was struggling hard to complete.

I gulped and watch over Emie. She was pale by sudden incident. I hold her hand and said Mrs. Richard, "Nice to meet you. I gotta go now. Excuse me". I started walking and Emie poked me on my arm lightly.

I turn to her to see she mouthed " Mrs. Richard". I looked behind she was watching us still now.

I pulled Emie and immediately started to walk. Enough no more . I've had enough. No more involve in hell. Hell is just for us. We are now learned how to face it.

No one more who is not able to bear. Oh god .Where are you?why us? Are we too bad that you can take us anymore?

" What are thinking, Lee?" Emie asked I come back to reality.

"Nothing, Pretty Head." I told her.

"I am hungry ,Lee." she told.

I saw around to find a restaurant or like that. Walked a block then we found one. Entered in the place we ordered something for breakfast.

After the order came we started to eat . It's not to fresh at New Zealand but it's tasty. Or may be I am over homesick. I saw Emie eating peacefully. I also continued. I saw the waiter hasn't left yet drooling over my sister.
Hell...

I told him to leave. He only disappointed but left. Emie was shocked by my activity but didn't say anything. She is still a child to me and her mentality is like 8 years girl. What will do with you Pretty Head??? How can I protect you???

Disguise?? Perfect answer we should. But will Emie agree with me??? Let's see...