Who?!

Evelyn's POV

I slowly open my eyes. The light is hurting my eyes. I close my eyes for awhile. Then I get scared, where is Emie?!! I search around only find her sleeping beside me peacefully.

Oh my baby sister. Why God is so great to give her to me!!! I am a proud sister to have her. She is most beautiful girl in that early age of 20, she is very intelligent. I am glad that she is my sister. She loves me most. I kissed her forehead slowly.

What the hell are you thinking mad?! Definitely she is. But is that right time to thinking these?!
You were kidnapped. Hell.. Who can do that?!..

Umm.. Two person in list Anderson and is Merlin. Only Anderson knows that we are here. Merlin still have no idea where we are accept Anderson inform them. Then who can do that??? Who?!

Axel's POV

"What? They flee from home?!! When? How? Mrs. Evans care to explain?" I asked Merlin Evans in a cold tone.

They left home. Their mom, dad even didn't think about reputation?!! That can't be. How can they be so careless and ungrateful?!

I know Emerald is not responsible for it. She is an angel. The fact she would never let her sister be alone, she sacrifices all happiness for her sister. Evelyn how can you do that to your own sister.

I need my answer now. First I have to find them out. They are not at home, not with me, then where they are!!!

I called Jack the private detective who works for me for years to find them out.

" I have sent you picture, want them before tomorrow. " I ended the call.

Now Princess you are dead. I know you don't like me. You left home cause you don't want to marry me. Right? Poor girl whatever you want is not important now. You are gonna be mine that's it. Even if I have to drag you to the aisle. You can't hide much. You will be punished once I get you.

"What are you thinking, Bro?"I turned to the direction the voice came from.

I know who is it. It's half of me, my cousin, more than a brother more than a friend.

"Zach" I smiled at him.

He raised one of his eyebrows and asked, " What are you thinking leaning on the glass!!! It won't help you. Sharing is better."
I smiled at him.

Zachary Anderson is the only son of my Uncle. 24 years old. Very cold and ruthless, arrogant. The day I have lost my dad when he got shoot by a random guy my uncle became my guardian.

He looked after me and mom. He was so scared of losing us. So he sent my mom and me In New Zealand for safety with fake identity. Zach was sent to Madrid to his Uncle's house.

But the shooter found me and tried to kill me. They shoot me but I was to lucky to survive. We then get back here. I complete my degrees from University of Harvard.

I had to take over the family business when I was in University. Cause my uncle suddenly got a heart attack. He was unable to attend all the functions. So I had to do that.

Since Zach was in his 1st year at Harvard I keep him away from it to give him some space for his studies. He got brilliant result after that. But I had to struggle hard for that.

"Well...." I said.

"Well?" He ached his eyebrows.

"My soon to be wife left home without informing anyone. Her younger sister is also with her." I said hesitatingly.

"Sounds fantastic. Finally I found a woman who is not fascinated by the charms of my Bro." He smirked.

" Whatever" I said.

" I am very impressed with her can't wait to meet her." He said. Idiot!!!

"By the way I am going to find her out." I informed him. He grinned at me.

"Don't worry Bro. She can't hide so long. " he said.

I was about to answer but my phone started to ring. I rushed to answer it.

Jack was calling and I immediately picked it up.

" Sir they were here in Mall. But suddenly they disappeared." he said.

"What , I nearly shouted." What are you talking about?"

"Yes sir." He said.

"Alright. collect the CCTV footage and come here." I said.

" OK, sir." He said and I ended the call.

Zach was looking at me.

" I'll find her." Surely I will.
I wonder who is behind all of this .

"WHO?"