Pain

Axel's POV.

I looked at Emerald she was sitting her head is bending on her chest. Maybe she is trying to hide her tears.

So, that was Merlin Evans who tried to kill me. I was shoot that day. When Evelyn broke up with me I was about to reveal myself but it's risky. I was sitting upset till the evening near the steam.

Then I was about to leave someone called my name and as soon as I turned I got shoot and fall into the steam. I was surrounded by the family bodyguards. They immediately helped me and I survive that time.

My uncle brought back me, mom and Zach home. I never thought that all was done by Merlin. We thought that was done by our enemy. How can she do that with my Angels? So mean people!!! curse is coming to crash you soon. Just wait and watch.

" Access of anything is bad. Having extraordinary beauty is crime you know?" Emerald stated.

"Huh?"  I said.

" We have been tortuerd because we are like having extraordinary beauty. Merlin Never wanted us to live a civil life. " she said.

" What can I say?" I said confused.

" Nothing just stated. I never knew what is happiness in my life before I got Aiden when I lost him it was seem to be very hard to find. When My mom was with us we used to be happy but honestly there were fear of my dad. He will kill us. Then Aiden came. We were happy but our fear came true that time too. My mom then Aiden. Both of them left. We really miss them. I never knew how does it feel to be in a family before I got my uncle Aunt and the kids. We are trying to get happy smiling really we are not used to it. We Just cried for few years. Then compromised with the fate. We never wished to be happy. You know why?" She said.

"Why?" my voice was broken.

" Cause we didn't want to make God hurt. He always looked after us , saved our lives, then we have to give him return. God made us with so much love, right?? So we have to understand he can't. We never wish to be happy cause he can't give us that. He would get hurt if we ask for." She stopped. Looked outside through the window.

"Have you anything else to ask, Mr. Anderson?" She asked.

"No". I said.

" Miss Evans, how can we believe that you are telling the truth? "
Zach asked.

Stupid. She is telling the truth.

"What?" Emerald's eyes are widen.

" How can we believe that the picture is real?" He said, stupid!!!

" You don't have to believe me, Mr. Zach if you don't want to. I didn't ask your brother to meet me. Did I? " she said.

" That's not the answer " he said rudely.

" Well. My sister was absolutely correct about you." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"You Andersons are ruthless and idiot. Too much rude and heartless. I should never come here. Kindda waste of my time." She said.

"We deserve the truth, Miss Evans." Zach said.

"You already got it" she said.

"Oh really Miss Evans?Are they really bruises or color or something else!!?? Let me check this." Zach told hold her arm too tight she screamed to get free. Zach was not leaving her. What is he doing?!!!

"Zach leave her" I ordered.

"She is lying. The bruises are color. I can prove." He said.

I saw she was struggling with her pain. Suddenly I saw her hand bleeding. I gestured Zach he saw her hand and leave it immediately. She sat down on the floor to erase the pain. Zach was very surprised. He hold her injured arm that was bleeding.

" What make you doubt? Look she is bleeding. " I said angrily.

"The picture she showed is not real one, it's joined with glue. You can see this." He said.

" Because Merlin torn all of my mom's pictures and burnt them. We found these pieces left and tried to join it the last memory of my mom." She was sobbing. She got up. She looked at Zach, I can see loathe for him. Idiot you make this mess.

She turned to the table grab her bag and the picture looked at that with love and adore. Then turned to us, " Very nice to meet you Mr. Anderson. Hope we meet again.....NEVER"

She emphasize the word never. She left the cabin before we realize.

Zach ran after her, " I need to say sorry to her." I nodded. He went out running.

What had that idiot done!?!. How can he do that.

It's not his fault cause anyone would doubt. I thought Zach likes her. In our first meeting he was looking her like he was watching the most beautiful thing in the world.

Zach doesn't like lie. If he finds out that someone is lying he will go crazy to get the truth. This time he had gone more. I have to talk with him.

And Merlin and David Evans. How can they be so cruel. Merlin can because she is their stepmother but David?
He is their father. How can he??!?How?!?!?