Disaster

Evelyn's POV

I sometimes get tired of Aunt Clara. Is she my aunty or the Jerk's? Doesn't she show more adore to him? I hate him for this too.

She has sent me to give the reviews to the jerk Axel. I am standing in front of his office. It's very nice place. It's two times bigger than our Evans building. Lee what are you thinking?! Your? No you left that. That belongs to Merlin. I sighed.

"Hey, beautiful. Lost your way?" Some idiot tried to suicide telling me that.

" Go to the hell " I gritted.

" What?!!!" He said.

" Leave me alone " I said.

The guy was smirking at me. Does he really has an intention to being killed really?! I shoot my death glare and it worked. The guy went away.

I walk to the receptionist and smiled at her, " Can you tell me where is Axel Anderson's office?"

" It's in 17" she shoot me a glare of jealousy.

I smiled in my mind. It's normal for me. I have been seeing this from my very early age. What can I do? I am beautiful by the way. Well, yes I am crazy, hahaha!!!

I laughed when I was out of her eyes. What will she do if she see my Angel sister. She will go to mad I guess. How does Emerald process the things?

I entered the lift and pressed the button 17th. I saw a girl working there may be his secretary. My blood boiled when I saw her dress, is she crazy. She is wearing minimum dress. Is she trying to seduce Axel? I will kill that bitch.
What Lee are you jealous?What's wrong with you? Huh?!?

" Hello, can you show me Mr. Anderson's cabin?" I asked gently.

She looked up at me and oh god not again. What's wrong with you girls? You got jealous that easy?! I can see her make-up painted face, she was sweet but with the jealousy she was looking ugly.

I smiled, " Miss?"

" Yes, this way. But he is not office yet" she said.

" No problem. I will wait. Thank you. " I said.

I turned to the direction she pointed. I pushed the door and entered the room. Very well furnished. Black and grey colours are used everywhere.

I was touring the office exploring it. I saw some pictures there on the wall. I went there. The jerk is really very smart guy. He is a best student and athlete too the pictures were showing. I feel very happy for him.

Though he is a jerk but he is quite nice. Well, he is not that bad. I turned and get freeze by the picture next to me.

Axel's POV

My secretary Sam has informed me that Evelyn was in the office. Crap I should come early. What if she find out the pictures. I shook my head and ran to my cabin.

I saw she is frozen in front of the pictures. God, crap. What should I do now? How will I face the wrath?!!!

She was about to to fall I ran to her she was unconscious?
I take to couch and gently on the couch. I tried to make her conscious. What the hell? What will I tell her!?!

Evelyn's POV

I open my eyes slowly as someone was calling me. Who is this? Aiden? No, it's Axel. How did he got those pictures? I sit and stand up at once.

I throw my index finger on his chest and ask, " Who are you?"

" Princess, please listen to me first. " he said.

" There is nothing left to hear now. I loved two person more than my life one is my sister and another is a cheater who never cared about me. I was about to die. You hear me?!! DIE." I shouted.

"I know..." He said in a low tone.

" Oh, yeah. You are Axel Anderson. Aren't Andersons the biggest rival of Evans? That was your motive?! How can I be so fool? You have done these for revenge no??" I gritted.

" Evelyn?!" He shouted.

" Don't raise your voice. It won't work on me." I said.

" Listen to me". He tried but I didn't let him.

" Thanks, Mr. Anderson. Thanks for the tears I cried for you, thanks for the pain I bear for you, thanks for the nightmare I dreamt about you, thanks for the betrayal that you gave me in return of my immeasurable love that I loved you and of course for breaking my heart which was beating only for you. Here your file. Sorry for bothering you." I said.

I didn't give him any time to do or say anything. I was crying hard. Everyone was looking at me but I don't care. My heart was arching in pain I never bear. I came to the parking lot and cried my heart out with pain burying my face on my knees.

" Hello, Lee. You are crying? "I raise my head to see the person. I got shocked to see him. I forgot to cry. Fear embraced me.

" Marc?" I was shocked.

" No, the devil from hell." he smirked.