Rescued?!!

Evelyn's POV

Emerald my sister don't come here. Please don't come. I am praying God. Cause they will kill me after they get her.

I am dying for see my sister last time but I can't be selfish. Emie, my Pretty Head. I love you so much sister. I don't have anyone else in my life without you.

I was crying,crying for the fate of being heiress. I wish I had not born in a Billionaire family. I had born in a normal family, had a loving parents, I didn't need a mansion I would live in a lovely small house with my family. I wish I had love in my life. I wish someone had care for me, there were someone to support me not to use me.

At least I am thankful for having Emie. She is a gift for me in my worst life. I cried hard as I remembering her face. Innocent Angel. Axel, Zach please stop her from coming here. Don't let her sacrifice herself for me. Just stop her, she is stubborn. Please...

" Stop crying and change your dress with it". Someone said I looked up.

" Dad!!!!?" I was shocked.

" You want to save Emerald? " he asked.

"Y- yes" I was beyond surprise.

" Then go get change. Hurry up. There." He gave me a dress completely black. I was hesitating trust him or not.

" Come on, Lee. You have only 5 minutes. Emerald already left home. She fooled all and flew to come here. Go." He pushed be softly and gestured the bathroom.

I went to bathroom and change the dress. Dad said me to follow him. I did so.

" Why are you helping us? Where are Merlin and Marc?" I asked.

We are passing the lobby. He told to put on the huddie. I covered my face. " They are out for dinner. Come on faster." He hold my hand I groaned in pain.

He immediately turned to me and looked at my hand with was attacked by Noah. I saw my dad was watching this and his eyes ....eyes were wet?!? Dad was crying for me?! No Lee he is heartless.

" Let's go". He hold my another hand. There was a car.

" Come here" he called me to the dark part behind the house. We hide there. " Why are we hiding here ,dad?"

He looked at me disbelief, " What did you called me? "

" Umm... Dad.?!"I took one step back.

I saw his eyes were wet again. He is crying. My dad crying?! Why?! I felt heart ache. Why is dad crying? Lee you made your dad crying? Why did you do that?!

" Dad what happened? Did I just hurt you?" I said and hesitantly hold his hand.

" We are here hiding cause we are going to kidnap Emerald to prevent her go inside. " he ignored my question.

I laughed I see why I'm so violent. I will definitely do it. Yeah, it's an adventure though. I smirked inwardly.

" Okay." I am excited to do so.

I always loved my dad. I don't know why but I never could hate him.We waited for 1 hour but Eme was not there.

" Dad?" I asked. He turned to me and raised one of his eyebrows just like I do when I mean  questioning. I told you I took after my dad in every way, even I got my anger like hell from him.

" Dad, perhaps she is inside? " I asked.

" No, She isn't. I have checked. " he said and again turned to the direction he was looking at.

" OK, let's wait." I said.

Then I saw a girl was coming. Dark blue jeans and maroon sleeves. Her eyes was puffy as she cried hours. We were ready.
I saw dad took a small bottle from his pocket. He poured some of liquid on the handkerchief and went over where Emie was standing.

Her back was facing us. We stopped and put the handkerchief on Emie's face she was to fall but he hold her with extreme care and handover her to me to get the car. He helped me to get in with Emie. I didn't say anything.

But he was driving the way of Uncle Jhon's house.
How did he know that the way?

Zach's POV

"She has dropped a letter for me." I said. My eyes were blurry. I can't save her. I immediately open it.

" Zach,

I know that I always have been strict with you but situation make me like this. I am not heartless like you think. I think I love you too. But we can't be together. We aren't meant to be. Our destinations are pole apart. When I met you first, I was wondering about your attitude. I have told you rough and strict words but you never reacted like others. You never gave me bad names like other. I tried to ignore you, tried to ignore my feelings for you. I tried to hurt you to make you stay away from me. But you never bothered, you always loved me with all your heart. I will never forget you cause you taught me how to love and cherish this beautiful feeling that I never had before.

Thanks is least to say but still thank you for everything, Zach.

Emerald.

I cried my heart out hugging my mom and Mama. They both were also crying. I lost her. She was gone forever. I don't know how I was feeling.!!

Axel was more than broken. He hugged me. His phone rang.

" Yes, yeah." He picked it up.
...........

" What?! "
.............

" Well we are coming ". He hung up and turned to us.

"We have to go to Cooper's.
Fast." He just said.