Family

Evelyn's POV

We are here in a room and the room is locked. Emie already had woke up. She seems terrified. I patted her back and holding her so tightly.

The room was very well furnished. I think they kidnapped us for money. If it's true then all of my tries to get away will in vain. Then I may be set free from the torture in 2 months marrying the jerk, but Emie. What will she do?!?

Suddenly the door opened and a couple of people entered. A middle-aged man and a woman. Two girls and a boy. They are young. Aged 10-14. The man saw us and we got terrified that Emie hold me so tightly. The man though looking at us with a gentle look.

He saw he smiled and came to us, he assured not to scared, "Hey, hey don't panic. I am not gonna hurt you."

I stared at him and I felt a soft crunch in my heart. I haven't heard this soft tone and adoring tone from anyone since Mom's gone.

The woman was staring at us with a teary eyes. She didn't even breath I think. I was about to ask who they are , the man stopped me by showing the wash room and told "Go, freshen up. You must be hungry. We will talk after dinner."

They left only the children left. They didn't even blink just staring at us. We tried to smile and they smiled back and came to us the girls hold our hands and the boy poked on my cheek.

He said ," you are real.? I thought you are just pictures." He said with his childish tone.

What is he saying?!. Then I saw the girls are laughing seeing something followed their eyes I busted into laugh also. Emie was creating funny faces to make them smile. Did I told that she loves children a lot?! She is very good in dealing with them.

I was completely opposite. I asked their names, The girl was elder named Elle, the boy and girl was twin. They are Neil and Anna. They were really cute.

We freshen up and the children lead us to the dining. There were a huge dinner table not as big as ours we have our home but quite big. The dinner was served. We were so hungry that we were no more stable to wait then started to eat.

As soon as we finished the dinner coffee was served out of the house near a pool there. Very nice scene to admire.

I was about to start talking the man started, "You must be surprised to see us and our acts!" I nodded.

He started, " I am Johnathan Cooper , she is my wife Clara Cooper. " The woman smiled and waved at us.

Then he told, the shocking news I have ever heard. "I am your Uncle John. Younger brother of your mom." We froze.

"What?! We have no uncle. Dad never told us about you." I protested.

"That is cause your stepmother doesn't like us." I looked at him disbelief. Emie was shocked. I was not thinking straight.

We have an Uncle and Merlin hide it and dad. He never tried to tell us that. I just stared at him.

Then suddenly Emie stood up and went where Uncle John was. He was hesitating to touch her. Then she hugged her Uncle John hugged her back and his eyes got teary. I rushed to them and hugged them both.

Uncle John took us both to his arms and cried out loudly, "Sorry. Girls. I couldn't save Jade. I am a bad brother. But I am not a bad uncle and I will prove it..."

He was saying other things but I couldn't hear cause I am crying too. Emie is also. I fell someone hugging us from back. It was Aunt Clara. She was crying too. But her eyes was filled with motherly love.

We broke apart. The children came and hugged us. I was so happy to get them. I got a family my family.

Uncle John told, "My Angels you should be thinking that I am selfish. I had no choice girls. Me and Clara wanted to get you before but your dad was your legal guardian then Merlin. She never allowed us to meet you."

"How did you find us?" Emie asked.

" This morning you were talking to Mr. Anderson your soon to be husband." He looked at me.

"The restaurant was mine next the place. I am so happy that you are marrying Anderson. He is a very good person and gentle man. If you don't know. He helped me several times. Clara saw you and informed me. I sent my men to get you. I can't explain exactly how happy I am today. What do you think ,Clara.?"

He asked aunt Clara who was staring at us with smile. " I am blessed today to get my girls. I promised Jade that I will protect them. Now after all these years I am eating my words, they are now able to help me."

She walked to us and pecked our forehead. Sat between us and hugged tightly that we are gonna lose if she loosen. She was staring both of us with so much love and affection.

We talked all the matters. Then went to sleep. Me and Emie were to sleep then the door opened and my cousins entered the room. They were fighting. We asked and they all were here to sleep with us. We allowed them. Emie started to tell them fairly tell. I was also listening. I fall asleep.

Before that I was thinking that Today I got something I lost long since my mom death.

A FAMILY.