The Past is not True

Emerald's POV

I was feeling better I told to help that I could go downstairs and eat something as I was starving. I don't even took my breakfast.

We came downstairs and I went to the kitchen. I saw the kids were sitting on the balcony with Axel and Lee. Axel is teasing Lee. They are impossible.

"You look cute always, so cute to resist"  I was eating some sandwich. I smiled at him. I took his hand and went to the balcony. I joined them.

Lee took my hands. " Emie, don't you wanna know who saved us?"

" Who?" I confused I thought she saved me.

" Dad." She said and I was confused.

" Whose dad?" I asked.

" Our dad." She said and smiled.

" Don't joke. " I said.

" I am not joking. " she said.

What dad!!!! I don't believe it. He hates us. Why would he help me?!

" And he is here" she said.

" Where? " I asked.

" Talking with Uncle, Aunty and their parents. See pointed Axel and Zach.

"He wanted to tell something. Let's go. " she pulled me with her.

I hold Lee's hand tightly another was in Zach's hand. I entered in the living room. I saw my dad as ever handsome figure. He looked at me with painful expression on his face and then looked away.

" Dad?" I called.

He stood up and came to us. He caressed my cheek and then looked down. Didn't know what to do. He was hesitating to hug me. I couldn't hold myself I throw myself to him and hugged him cried out all my heart. He hugged me back , he was also crying. I felt Lee was hugging us. Dad pulled her into the embrace too. I was too happy.

" I am sorry, my little sunshines. I couldn't be a good father. " he said in a broken voice.

" You are the best father. We never hate you dad." Lee said.

Then dad hugged us tightly. And said,"I want to tell you something. , come." We both sat beside dad.

"What is that dad?" Lee asked.

" The truth" he said.

" What?" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

" OK, dad, tell us then" Lee said.

" When I was 20 I was sent America for completing my further studies as I was going to be the heir of Evans. I attend university here. One day I met a girl her eyes were green and her hair color was middle of brown and black, her beauty was immeasurable. Her eyes were perfectly prove of her name, Jade.

Jade Elena Cooper. She was beyond beauty, immediately fall in love with her. I went back
New Zealand but I knew that I could not forget her. I told my parents about her. They met her and after 1 year we got married. I was beyond happy. I got her. I loved her most. I was crazy for her.

When I was here in America, I was a good friend with Cooper. I was 5 years senior then Cooper and Clara. This time Cooper was in a relationship with Merlin. Yes, Merlin. But one day she tried to hit upon me. I immediately tell that to him and he broke up with her. Then he started to date Clara. Merlin met me one day and told me that she will make my life hell. What is my loving she will snatch it.

I didn't take it seriously. Until one day in a party she tried to shoot Jade. I was more than scared to lose her. I started to behave rude with her. She was broken. I tried all that she leave me but she didn't. She loved me the most. She tried to stay with me. One day Merlin came to know that I was acting. She...she... She killed my life stabbing several times. It was our 10th anniversary and she was wearing her wedding dress. I was crazily entered the house but only found my Angels have passed their nightmare by seeing their mom lifeless. I was about to crazy. Jade was gone. My dad hurriedly buried her as it could harm the girls. They were shocked. I was to shock to do anything. Merlin told me if I don't marry her then she will kill my daughters. But we made a deal let her live in my house use my money, so that she doesn't kill my daughters. I was so scared I did as she said, but we were never married. I avoid my daughters. She told me to do so.

They were tortuerd. I also take that on me. I also didn't take foods when they were starving I slept on the floor.

Marc one day tried to do that nasty things with Emerald I was worried about her safety as she was only 11. I send Marc boarding. Lee was recovered. I was happy about that.

Lee, you are angry with Axel that he tried to buy you. No, Lee he tried to save you. Cause Merlin was to sell you to a double aged man of yours. Axel was ready to save you.

But you two flew. I was so worried. I thought Merlin did something. But Axel called us to inform me you are in NYC. I told Jhon and he took care of you. I was relieved till Marc cams back. They came here. I came with them.

I decided that is enough my Angels won't bear anything. When I saw Lee was hurting by them by blood boiled. I fight for my daughters. I have fixed that.

I know that I am not worthy of your mercy , but please forgive me . I am broken" dad finished.

Lee was crying so was I. We both hugged dad so tightly. How can someone stay angry with him!?!

" Love you dad" We said.

He smiled. How I miss that.!!