Chapter 3: Damn it

It's not a wall unless they have started making them with a triangle cut from underneath, a space that my legs conveniently slid through as I fall. Twice in fact since he catches me before my head touches the ground and pulls me back up.

"Whao, watch out there er..." he says as he pulls me up, arms around my back to help me keep my balance.

"Camilla" I say, not being able to look at him in the eye and trying to keep my blush at bay.

"Camilla", he says, trying my name on his tongue, "so you're Cameron's sister,"

"Yeah" I reply as I meet his black eyes and I suddenly felt as if I had seen him before, maybe even just recently with his black hair and that cap.

"Cami! Are you alright?" Cameron shouts.

"Yup, I'm good."

"Gene, thanks for catching my sis," Cameron says, "You need help to get that up?"

"Nah, I can do it myself. Don't have much in here. Take care of your sis though, make sure she doesn't go around running into guys, especially Trent." He says and with that, he takes his luggage up the stairs.

"Hey which one's mine?" He shouts down a minute later.

"It has your name on it." I shout back in reply.

"What do you ... Oh okay. Thanks Camilla." He shouts back, closing his door with a loud bang

I'm still wondering where I had seen him before, such that he looks familiar but one thing's for sure, he's not a wall.

"Tag," Cameron whispers next to my ear, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Damn it, Cam"

******

Even though we're in a mansion, we are having pizza for dinner, in Nowell's room.

The guys are just talking about some sports stuff while I listen to my iPod when the door swings open. He has spiky hair, brown eyes as well as a big mischievous smile.

"Guess whose back," He announces.

"Back again," the guys chant and start laughing and high-fiving the guy who walked in. Maybe he's someone from the team?

"Hey Trent! I thought you were coming in tomorrow." Nowell says as he gives him a hug.

"I wanted to give you guys a surprise."

"Well, surprised we are," Cameron says as he gave him a fist bump.

"And who's this pretty lady over here?" he says, looking over to me. His stare making me want to crawl under the sheets.

"That's my sis Camilla, lay off okay,"

"I'll see whether that will happen" he replies, wriggling his brow at me with that smirk plastered on his face.

What is it with guys and doing that with their brows...

"Nowell, and Trent are the dirty ones, the rest of us aren't like that, don't worry," Eugene assures me.

I take note of the two of them, as they sit on the couch and have a chat, but that doesn't mean everyone else is off the hook. They are only certified clean when I say so.

Trent finishes the last piece of pizza when I decide to let myself out of the room. I have enough 'boy' for today since I have met more boys in just today than I have in my life. Problems of having only attended a girls' school, I suppose.

I take a detour to the kitchen to grab some chips. As I make my way to the stairs, I open the packet to munch on some.

"Hey give me some," a voice says as a boy runs towards me and grabs the packet out of my hands. His dark brown eyes seem bright and he has a playful smile on his face. He moves his blond hair out of his face before throwing a few chips inside his mouth.

I stand there, stunned at first but a small smile creeps up to my lips.

"Sorry, I'm really hungry. What's your name?" he asks as he passes the packet back to me that is now only half full.

"Camilla, I'm Cameron's sister,"

"Cool, I'm Malcolm. By the way, you have a good taste in snacks, that's a good one." He says, pointing to the bag of chips.

I chuckle as the guys appear from behind the stairs.

"Malcolm!" they shout in unison and run over.

I laugh to myself as Malcolm cracks a joke that leaves everyone falling over with laughter.

*****

The girls and I are video chatting again today since we don't have cars and can't drive to each others' place.

"You're hiding something, I can see it in your eyes," Emily states, looking at me suspiciously.

"Yeah, what happened?" Rose joins in.

"Well..."

"Oh, you better spill," Emily say.

"Well I just fell, yeah."

"How did you fall?"

"Well... I banged into him..."

"What!"

"and I kind of slipped?"

"And how did you slip?"

"Went under his legs," I say and put a pillow over my face in hopes of hiding my embarrassment, why did I bring this up again?

I heard Emily's loud laugh coming from my computer and Rose's giggle.

"Oh Emily, you made Camilla embarrassed." Rose says which just made Emily laugh even more.

"Did anything else happen?" Rose asks.

"Well..."

"Well again?" Emily says.

"We ate pizza."

"That was anti climatic," Emily states with a sad shake of her head.

"Good night girls, I have to go," Rose says as she waves us goodbye.

"I have to go too, see you girls tomorrow?"

"Yup," I agree and we log off

I tuck myself to sleep and go through everything that has happened today, a voice telling me that maybe, just maybe, this isn't going to be that bad after all...

// this was a fun chapter to write so I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote if you liked it too. I'll be updating every one to three days.