Chapter 5: Art Form

"Are you ready Cami?" Cameron shouts from the other side of the door.

"Hold On!"

I slip on my fuzzy black sweater over my black tank top and open the door to see the guys carrying rolls of toilet paper.

During dinner, Nowell was able to come up with, and finalize his master plan that included everyone, which means I was included too. The plan is too drive up to the house and TP it. We are going to go half an hour after dinner, now, most of the time I spent on finding something black which Nowell insists everyone wear. No blue black or dark grey, he insists on black, pitch black and nothing else was going to be accepted.

We file into the cars and drive to our destinations. The trio are taking their car a few houses down the street before walking into the street to the house. Nowell, Trent, Malcolm and Cameron are going to go down the street as well but make a u-turn and stop a few houses behind the house while Eugene, Norris, Oliver and I will stop a few houses in front of the house.

We head out first, the trio right behind and Cameron and his gang driving out last. I am in the front with Eugene with Norris and Oliver at the back. From the side mirror, I see Norris and Oliver whispering quietly.

"Are you nervous?"

"What?"

"You keep touching your ear lobe,"

"Oh," I say as I move my hand away from my ear, "I've just never done anything like this before."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine, besides, we have done this before, now without Josh but that doesn't change much,"

"Okay," I reply but all that is going through my head is how Cameron has TPed someone's house before and I don't even know about it, perhaps even more than once...

We make the u-turn and go up the road we just went down. We go down the road, past the right turn and go a few houses further. We pull up in the middle of two houses and Eugene pulls out his phone to check his messages.

"Okay, let's go," Eugene says as he gets out of the car.

We get out of the car and take the rolls of tissues we had previously thrown into the back seats of the car.

"Catch," Oliver says as he throws one roll to me, thank god I caught it.

We walk behind the houses as a shortcut to the back of the house. We go past the trees and bushes, and soon enough, reach the fence of the light blue house.

"We can go in now," Eugene whispers to the rest of us.

We use a rock that was nearby to jump over the fence, Eugene goes first and does it flawlessly. He helps me over the fence, holding out a hand for support.

I hop over the fence easily and wait with Eugene for Norris and Oliver to cross. We sit under the shade of a tree as we wait for the next text. There is a large pool in the centre of the backyard and a patio which seems to have a hot tub on, there are a few plant boxes at one side and a barbecue station as well. Overall, this is a very decked out house.

Eugene texts that we were under the tree out back, a few minutes later, the rest of the gang arrive with their TP.

"All right, let's TP this baby up." Nowell says with his cheeky grin.

"Malcolm, Trent, you guys will do roof with me, Cameron, you can do the drive way. WTA, you guys do the walls and whatever you can, Oliver and Norris, you can do the garden and Camilla and Eugene, TP the pool and hot tub,"

We nod in unison and get to work. Somehow, the guys manage to get to the top of the roof and start drooping toilet paper down. Eugene and I walk along the side of the pool and let toilet paper follow behind us.

"We should start doing the middle," Eugene whispers to me, as he throws TP across the pool.

I try to do the same but fail miserably, TP not even reaching the half way point in the pool.

"I'm going to start with the hot tub since I absolutely suck at this,"

Eugene chuckles and holds my wrist so that I wouldn't go to the tub.

"You just need practice, fling it like this," he says as he throws another line of TP down the pool.

I use his method but the TP still does not make it to the other edge.

"How do you guys do it?" I mutter.

"It's an art," he says, nodding to himself as he throws more tissue paper to cover the pool.

"It's an art?"

"It is. TPing a house is an art form."

// thanks for reading and drop a vote if you enjoyed :)