Chapter One

A.N. Felt this story needing editing/a rewrite. Enjoy!

.

The Great Lion Aslan and his lioness daughter Jasmine were running through the forest of Narnia, a magical place they called home. The White Witch had suddenly become very powerful where they were and was very very close to taking over Narnia for herself. And as much as Aslan hated to, he needed to send his daughter away from the fighting so she was safe from the witch herself. He would risk never seeing the last family he had in order to keep her safe.

The pair eventually past a lamppost and to an opening within the trees.

"Dad, why are we here?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm sending you away." He told her, looking around to check if any of the witches soldiers had followed them.

"Away? Away where?"

"To the human world." Jasmine's breathe hitched at his words. She had only ever heard of this human world, and she knew how different it was to her own. "I'm sending you to keep you safe."

"But I want to stay with you. I'm safe with my father." She argued.

"You can't, Jasmine. It's too dangerous for you." He could see how worried and scared she was, so came over and nuzzled her gently. "I'm sorry, little one."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Of course." He reassured, even though he didn't know the answer to her question. "I will need to make sure you look human, so I'm taking your lioness form away from you. This won't hurt." He said before breathing onto her gently, making her change into her human form of a 17-year-old girl with golden hair and blue eyes. She wasn't used to her human form, so stumbled a little on her two feet before steadying herself.

"Dad?" Her voice was scared, and so was she. She didn't want to leave her father like this, she wanted to stay with him.

"I'm sorry. I love you." He said, before nudging her backwards into this weird place that was darker than the woods, with things that looked and felt like animals but weren't. They were coats. She then stumbled out, landing on a wooden floor of a room she had never been in before.

She looked up and learned that she had just come out of a wardrobe. She tilted her head as she looked at it, before looking around the room she was in. It seemed she was in a house of some sort. Footsteps from outside the room made her jump and start to panic, and she scooted backwards, her back leaning against the wardrobe. As the footsteps got closer, she reached up and tried the handle of the wardrobe, with no luck. Then an old man with a grey beard entered the room, seeing her almost instantly.

"Oh Jasmine, is that you?" He said, slowly making his way towards her. "Oh Jasmine, it's me. The professor." He smiled softly. Jasmine though, didn't recognise him at all. "Oh my dear child. I know your father, Aslan. And he's sent you to me to keep you safe, hasn't he?" Jasmine nodded. "It's alright. You can come with me." He crouched in front of her, reaching out his hand. "I'll keep you very safe." He reassured. Hesitantly, Jasmine took his hand and stood up, taking one last glance at the wardrobe before being led out by the professor.

--

A Couple Months Later

Jasmine tossed and turned in her bed, yet another dream of her father running through her head. Ever since she had left Narnia, her dreams and nightmares had been plagued by the memories of her father and of Narnia. She missed him terribly and worried for her home and what had happened to it after she had left. The years went by faster in Narnia, so two months away could mean she had really been away for years and years. Was Narnia okay? Or was the White Witch in charge?