Chapter Five

They continued on and soon arrived at the camp Aslan was apparently at. From where she stood, Jasmine could hear the chatter of many people, and the clinking of weapons being made or sharpened. As she got closer, she could make out centaurs, badgers, tigers and fauns. She was so relieved to know that Narnian's were able to survive and be safe with her father. Tents were scattered all over, coloured the same as the flags; red and gold. Jasmine knew her father was here and that he had come with many Narnian's in tow.

"You alright, Jasmine?" She looked to the voice and saw Susan. Peter and Lucy were in front, also wondering why she had stopped walking.

"Yeah." The girl nodded. "It's just....it's been a long time since he saw me. So much could have changed."

"Like what?" Peter asked. Jasmine shrugged, not really having an answer.

"We all heard the Beavers. He's missed you a lot." Susan said, sending Jasmine a smile.

"You can hold my hand if you want." Lucy held out her hand. Jasmine looked at her little hand and slowly took it, walking foreword again. The beavers walked ahead as they entered into the camp, and they could hear a horn going off in the distance. The Narnian's around stopped whatever they were doing and watched the kids walk past them, with some whispering amongst themselves.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked.

"Maybe they think you look funny." Lucy replied.

They continued on to a tent that was bigger than the rest and overlooked the entire camp. A male Centaur stood on guard and he seemed to recognise Jasmine. As soon as he saw her, he entered the tent. The kids stood in a line facing the tent, waiting for something to happen.

"What happens now?" Susan whispered to her brother.

The male Centaur then exited the tent and went back to his position on guard. Peter took out his sword and held it up. "We have come to see Aslan." He said, making the many Narnian's chatter behind them. The Centaur looked to the tent, and every Narnian began to kneel.

Peter lowered his sword as a big paw peeked out of the tent's opening, then a Lion fully emerged. Jasmine's hand dropped Lucy's and tears started to fill her eyes from seeing her father again. She didn't hesitate to kneel as well, in a way using it to try and not cry her eyes out. The kids and beavers copied her.

"Welcome, Peter, son of Adam." Aslan finally spoke, putting Jasmine on the edge. He sounded the same after all these years. "Welcome, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. And welcome back, Jasmine, Daughter of Mine." Jasmine took a breathe and finally looked up to her father and he smiled. She smiled back and stood from her place, and walked right up to him. "It's been a long time, young one."

She could only nod as the tears escaped her eyes finally. She knelt down and wrapped her arms his fluffy mane. He leaned his head on her back back and the Narnian's cheered, happy that their princess was home safe.

The two eventually pulled apart and after a smile, Jasmine stood and took a place next to her father.

"I thank you and welcome you Beavers." He said to them. "But where is the fourth?"

"That's why we're here sir." Peter said as the siblings stood up. " We need your help."

"We had a little trouble along the way." Susan carried on.

"Our brothers been captured by the White Witch." Peter broke the news, the Narnian's behind them gasping at the news.

"Captured?" Aslan asked in disbelief. "How could this happen?"