iii

"time to wake up sleepyhead!" sebastian's voice woke me up. i simply groaned and threw one of my pillows at him.

"get out of my room idiot." i mumbled, pulling my covers over my head.

as i was expecting, he grabbed them and pulled them right off of me. "wake up cora, i need details from last night." he whined, shaking me.

the last thing i want to do right now is talk about last night. it was the most confusing night of my life. one moment i was running away from zabdiel, the next i wanted to kiss him. honestly, i'm hoping that mother invites him over today just so i can see him. i feel like a middle schooler with her first crush.

sebastian slams the pillow i threw at him earlier on my face. "hey!" i shout. "what was that for?"

he shrugged, "had to bring you back to reality somehow. now tell me, what was that last night?"

i blush at the memories. "god, i think i still love him." sebastian rolls his eyes, but i ignore him. "before you rudely interrupted us, we were kind of like having a moment. it was like back when we were young, when i looked at him and suddenly the rest of the world disappeared." i dramatically fall back on my bed and close my eyes. "when he touched me, my skin felt like it was on fire. it brought me back memories from when i was beginning to realize i liked him, when i would blush and get all giggly around him."

"you should've told your mom what happened." he starts talking again when he sees me frown. "look babe, he hurt you. what makes you think he won't do it again? now you would have no other choice because of your mother. if you had told her, maybe she would've chosen a better husband for you."

i sit up and look at him. "well, yeah. but what if she chose, i don't know, a man twice my age or something? i mean maybe marrying zabdiel won't be 100% bad." i smile and bite my lip. "at least our kids are going to be hot."

sebastian presses his lips together before speaking up. "although that's true, i don't want you getting hurt again. look—"

"i know." i cut him off. "you've got to stop acting like you're my mom. what could zabdiel do to hurt me? for all he knows, i hate him with a burning passion and i'm dreading this wedding."

he narrowed his eyes. "i'm just looking out for you, babe."

a sudden knock on my door startles both me and sebastian. "princess rose, your mother awaits for you downstairs."

"please tell her i'll be there soon." i respond before getting up. "well, i better get dressed then. mother will have my head if i make her wait."

sebastian chuckles and gets up, "i'll wait for you downstairs." he says before leaving my room.

~ ♡ ~

so mother is definitely going to have my head, i decided to take a quick shower which turned into a long shower since i got distracted singing. i don't know what to wear, i don't even know what i'm gonna be doing today. should i dress up nicely in case i see zabdiel? should i just go casual since i'm too lazy?

"did your butt get bigger since the last time i saw it?"

i squeal, clutching onto my towel as i turn away from my closet to see zabdiel sitting on my bed. speaking of the devil. "what the hell are you doing here?"

zabdiel shrugs. "you were taking too long so i told your mother i would come to get you." he smirks and i feel myself slowly start to melt inside. "so, your butt—"

"we are not talking about my butt. get out." i turn back towards my closet.

"but babe—"

"i am not your babe."

"technic—"

"shut up."

"babygirl, you—"

i groan. "what do you not understand about shut up?"

"princess." i hear his steps growing closer to me.

"i swear if you come any closer to me."

"turn around."

i rolled my eyes, but turn around anyway. "what do you—" he took ahold of my towel, tearing it away from me. "zabdiel!" i squeal and take my towel from him, hearing him chuckle.

"i was trying to tell you, but you were too busy yelling at me." he keeps laughing, but quickly stops when he sees me glaring at him. "hey, calm down. it's not like i haven't seen you naked before."

"that was back when we hadn't even hit puberty yet!"

"oh, so that's why your butt—"

"zabdiel! stop talking about my butt!" i whine as he laughs again.

"alright, fine." he pulled me in his arms and hugged me. "don't be mad at me." i smile and wrap my arms around him.

"this is so weird."

"why?"

"because i'm still only in my towel and mother is probably about to come get us herself." we laugh.

"by the way, our kids will really be hot."

i gasp and push him away from me, making sure to hold my towel this time. "you were listening?"

"of course not." i don't even why i let out a sigh of relief. "so you wanted to kiss me last night?"

i groaned. "i did not. you should go."

"because i wanted to kiss you too."

i raise my eyebrows. "wait, you what?"

he smirked at me. "i'll be waiting downstairs, princess."

"you can't just say that and then leave!"

"watch me." he smirked again and left my room.

i sigh, dropping on my bed. he heard sebastian and i's conversation. i feel so embarrassed now. how the hell did he even?

zabdiel came back into my room just as i was about to drop my towel. "oh my god, do you not know how to knock?"

he shrugged, "just wanted to tell you that i'm taking you out today."

"is that so important that you couldn't wait until i got dressed?"

"i was hoping that you wouldn't have the towel by now." i gasped and grabbed a shoe to throw it at him, but he ran out of the room before i could hit him. he will be the death of me.