xx

warning; nsfw

today was a good day. the sky looks beautiful, not a single cloud could be seen, and it's christopher's birthday.

we were currently walking around his garden, hand in hand, talking about our wedding. i feel guilty for not telling him, but i know that i should do what's right.

"i've been wondering how beautiful you will look walking down the aisle dressed in white." christopher smiled.

he looks so damn adorable when he smiles, it makes me feel even more guilty. i can't break his heart.

"christopher?" he hummed, motioning me to continue. i bit my lip, finding the words that i want to say.

he stopped walking once we were back inside and turned to me, "are you alright, my love?" i nodded, but i don't think he was buying it. he let it go and brought my hand up to leave a kiss on the back of it. "you know you can tell me anything, right?"

he let go of my hand to pull me towards him by my hips. i nodded once again, resting my hands on his shoulders. "i just can't find the words to express my love for you." he smiled, mumbling something along the words i'm so lucky before kissing me all over my face.

i giggled, squirming in his grasp. "you're such a dork." and i'm such a liar.

he stopped, taking a step back to look at me. he just stared at me for a moment before speaking, "have i ever mentioned that i'm so in love with you?"

i intertwined our fingers and held his hands behind my back. "quite a couple times, yes." i leaned up to peck his lips, but he seemed to have other plans because he quickly let go of my hands to keep me from pulling away.

we must've seemed like teenagers making out in the middle of the hallways, but i could care less. i felt his hands on the back of my thighs, in a swift movement he had picked me up and pushed me against the wall to keep me up. "babe, someone's going to walk by and see us." i muttered against his lips.

"we should take this to my room then." he pulled away reluctantly. he bit his lip, shaking his head. "i can't get enough of you."

"i think we're going to do something we'll regret afterwards." i tried to say, but christopher kept pecking my lips over and over.

i sighed, my hormones taking over my reasoning. i can't do this to him.

he carried me to his room, making sure to lock the door as we walked in. he dropped me on his bed and i quickly unbuttoned and took his shirt off. our lips found their way to each other once again after i flipped us around, a slight feeling of deja vu coming to me.

he wasted no time in deepening the kiss. i pushed him towards my bed and straddled him once he was sitting down. he slipped his hand up my dress, a moan leaving my lips when his hand brushed my panties.

i opened my eyes, trying to get that memory out of my head. it was a mistake. i wasn't thinking straight. i shouldn't have even thought about doing that with zabdiel.

christopher took me out of my little daydream when he reached behind me to undo my bodice. "curse you for wearing such tight clothes." i giggled as he finished undoing it and threw it behind his back.

"you're lucky i didn't wear a corset today." i said as i pulled my dress over my head.

i squealed when he caught me off guard to flip us around again so he was back on top of me. "are you sure that you want to do this now?" he asked softly.

"i do want to. now shut up and kiss me." i said without a thought. if he let me think about it i was sure that the reasoning part of me would talk me out of having sex before marriage.

he complied without a word. his kisses became rougher as our clothes flew across the room, his hands felt cold against my hot skin. soon we were both completely bare.

i felt him move to rest on his forearm as his other hand was placed on my inner thigh. a slight shiver ran down my spine as i bucked my hips to feel his hand where i needed him the most.

his fingers finally touched me, soft moans being my only way of begging him for more. his lips never left mine, making sure that i wouldn't get too loud so that we wouldn't get caught. he teased my entrance before working two fingers in, while his thumb rubbed circles on my clit. his lips had moved to my neck, hopefully not leaving any marks.

i arched my back, pulling his lips back up to mine. "babe, i'm gonna–"

"i know, babygirl."

he quickened the pace of his fingers, leaving me in a pure bliss. moans kept pouring out of my lips uncontrollably as a strange feeling came over me.

after a couple of moments he pulled his fingers out of me while i laid with my eyes closed trying to regain my breath.

"hope you're not too tired already." i opened my eyes to see him smirking at me. i tried to push him to the bed, but he refused. "this is about you now. you can return the favour next time."

he lined himself up with my entrance before pushing inside of me, stretching me out. i whined softly, my nails digging into his shoulders since i was still slightly sensitive. he slid an arm under my arched back, keeping our chests close as ever. his quick, yet firm thrusts had me begging for more.

he looked right into my eyes, right in that moment i forgot even my own damn name. i can't believe i had forgotten how beautiful his eyes were. i broke the eye contact, unable to keep my eyes open for long. our lips met in a messy kiss, swallowing away each other's moans and groans.

it was safe to say that we didn't leave his room for the rest of the day, and the servants probably knew what we were doing.