JOURNAL OF ROSE {II}

JOURNAL OF ROSE

CHAPTER II

DAY 5

Everyone says that I'm a Psyco, a daughter of a witch. What was my fault that my mother used to do witchcraft, the reason I'm here is that of my mother who is not even alive.

It feels terrible when you are been all locked up, due to someone else's sins.

Stella told me that Alex's mom was friends with my mom, they used to do evil things together, she was going to say more but Anthony interrupted us.

DAY 6

Today Stella came once again to meet me, she said the further story, which is more than bad than I thought. My mom killed Alex little sister, Norton is Alex's dad, who got devasted after Mrs. Telia's death. Mia was been murdered by my mom, what makes me scared is who was the girl I used to play when Mia was already dead.

 Mia was been murdered by my mom, what makes me scared is who was the girl I used to play when Mia was already dead

DAY 7

It's snow falling today, but nothing feel's a happy or cheerful, I got to know from Alex that it was my dad who didn't want me, they never captured me over here, how could my own dad do such thing to me, didn't he love his daughter. 

Oh! how could he when he has a new family starting over. Why I'm been put out like a trash due to my mother. Alex said that my dad thinks that I will also turn like my mother if I'm been left free outside.

DAY 8

Today I got the worst nightmare, I saw my mom she was sitting in a dark room, candles surrounded her, her eyes were shinning due to the orange lights falling on her face, she saw me looking at her, her straight lips turned into a curve when she looked at me then I don't remember, but I was sure it was a dream but a reality facing me.

©ClaireS27