[18] Past & back at hex house

CHAPTER XVIII

Past & back at hex house

My eyes were hurting due to lot of crying, when someone's hand touched my shoulder, I looked at Alex his other hand was holding the gun, seeing it I jerked his hand away.

"You killed her", I said sobbing.

"So? You don't know anything girl, I had killed many like that", Alex said.

"Do you want to be one of them, joining their soul", he asked me with loading the gun with other sets of bullets.

I was in trouble, a lot of trouble, I must have hide somewhere when I find myself on the road instead of coming with this people.

I just nodded my head into "No", Alex just looked at the car,

"You don't talk about this to anyone", he said pointing his gun towards me.

"You open your mouth about this you die, the very next", he said ordering me.

"Enter the car", he ordered.

"Where are you taking me?", I asked him.

"You don't question girl, do as I say", Alex said grabbing me by the shoulder and then shoving me inside the car.

The partition had came back, hiding two dead bodies behind it .

The voice of starting of car brought me back to the dark road.

I looked at Alex , the creepy man who was silently driving the car

What? How can he drive the car when two dead bodies are inside it!

After few minutes Alex stopped the car turning towards me.

"Listen to me, we are going to enter the place, as you get inside the house you will not speak to anyone about what happened", he said pointing towards the backside of the car.

"If anyone asked you about yourself, tell them you lost your memory", he said.

"And remember you say something about this you die"! , Alex said in high voice and started the car.

The car took turn and entered the unknown area, the spotlights was making the area gleam in darkness .
And now everything around me looked familiar , my eyes couldn't believe that I was seeing the place from where I was trying to run away.

I looked around for making sure that I was not in some dilemma, but everything was same.

Alex pointed his gun back to me and gestured to get out of the car.

As I stepped out the hexed house came in front of me, I was standing in front of the house, where Madeline, Avon, James , Charlotte and Neena were still inside , the place which took me on the road, the same place which was been my nightmare.