[23] The Truth [Part I]

CHAPTER XXIII

THE TRUTH

My heart would have stopped beating any close second by merely seeing the dangling body through the ceiling, I keep on pulling the door, but my all attempts were of no use.
My eyes were tired due to enough crying all I could hear was the laughter and the creepy sounds.

These roses were going to yank my head out of my system.
But everything stopped all the sound stopped, the silence was also dangerous for me I couldn't think of anything else as my feet give up making me fall on the ground.

A soft melody started to play around me, I don't know my mind has already gone insane or I was really listening to it.

Someone's laugh joins the melody, the darkness dimmed away. Everything around me happened so fast that I just see the white light around me was I in heaven. But when did I died?

I turn around as I see the familiar area surrounding the alone me. The same room where I was a few days ago, the couch the water touching my feet the letters now lying on the water some on the table some scatter on the couch the yellow color lamp making the room glow in it's light the smell of cigar getting strong and making me cover my nose.

 The same room where I was a few days ago, the couch the water touching my feet the letters now lying on the water some on the table some scatter on the couch the yellow color lamp making the room glow in it's light the smell of cigar getting stro...

"Rose!", someone's voice came from the door beside me,heavy footsteps walking towards me.

I stood up still not knowing what was happening around me the door knob turn around as I quickly walk at the cupboard in the corner opening it and inside few clothes.

"Rose don't play with me", the male voice said.

"Where are you hiding," asked the voice once again.

"I'm going Rose, but I'm going to come back," the voice said as the door getting close.

Someone's skin touched me making me jerk and cover my mouth with my hands. Someone was standing beside me, As I turn my neck to the left side all I could see was the darkness and someone's white orbs shining due to small ray of light entering the cupboard through the small gap in the dark looking at my direction, soon the door of the cupboard got open and the girl stepped outside of it, didn't she saw me?.

 Someone was standing beside me, As I turn my neck to the left side all I could see was the darkness and someone's white orbs shining due to small ray of light entering the cupboard through the small gap in the dark looking at my direction, soon t...