[12] She is dead

CHAPTER XII

She is dead

I was in the garden watering the new plants the cool breeze making me feel fresh , Madeline was still not feeling well since morning she had been sleeping , Nina and Charlotte were busy playing with Mrs. Tonks and Avon and James were watching football matches since afternoon making me angry of their cheering up as the whole house has been echoing like a football field, Avon has emptied the fridge by taking all the snacks with him in his room, now I understand why Avon took that room because that's the only room which has television in it. Smart brain

After keeping the water pipe in the backyard I went to one of the swing taking slow leaps looking at the haunted fountain , making me think of my first day when I stepped on this hexed land, this month will come to an end and then everything will be over and we will leave this place, questions, I will never have to face her.

My head was filled with questions, which were still not answered but every day I would face something new.

As soon as I closed my eyes the photo of kids came in front of my vision, making me open it quickly.

I was going to go inside the house when someone pushed me from behind making me stumble a little and then facing the ground, I didn't get hurt but when I looked behind there was no one.

I lifted myself up not thinking much about it.
When I entered the house Serena was sitting on the chair reading a magazine.

She took her eyes of the magazine looking at me.

How is Madeline? She asked.

Still taking rest, I said.

I saw Serena wanted to ask me something but something was making her stop.

Mrs. Tonks do you want to say something else? I asked her making her look behind me.

What are you looking at? I asked turning behind but as usual, there was no one.

I think my eyesight is having some problem, she said rubbing her eyes and closing her magazine.

Is your head spinning Mrs. Tonks? I asked.

No it's not but I see this girl in your house, but you said there was no one this morning, She said.

Who do you see? I asked taking the seat next to her.

I see this girl with red dress and she is been watching me continuously, she also talked to me saying her name was Rose, there's something in this house, I can feel it, Serena said taking deep breaths.

Should I tell her?, theta I can feel it too!

Before I could speak, Serena spoke.

I had work in the church and I know the feeling when there is an unpleasant presence, this house is not safe for you kids, she said closing her eyes her hands going flat on the table surface.

I can feel her presence, she is right now know watching us.

She is been killed, she in pain, I could hear cries, before she could speak more her eyes gets open making me stumble from my chair.

ROSES ROSES RED ROSES NOW TURNING INTO BLACK ONE's ROSES ROSES RED ROSES NOW GET READY TO DIE SOON.

Mrs. Tonks are you okay, I asked

Serena's head snapped back at me and then her head moves round and round she holds the knife which was at the center of the table, making herself giving the cut in her left hand and her black eyes turn back into normal when she opens them.

I can't stay over here, she says.

What do you mean you can't stay over here? I ask her

We will have to leave this house, I saw her she is dangerous she has only one motive and that is she will kill everyone, Serena said.

I should tell this to Avon I said and rushed upstairs skipping few steps and rushing towards his room.

Avon ! I opened the door of the room, scaring both Avon and James.

Hey, you scared us, Avon said shifting his gaze from the match to me.

Mrs. Tonks .. was saying something about the house .... and she said that it is not safe for us to stay..... o..ver here, I said stammering.

What are you saying, Emma? Avon asked.

I took his arm and made him stand up taking him down were Mrs. Tonks was sitting.

But when we reached downstairs she was not there.

Why had you dragged me over here Avon asked me making me leave the tight hold on his hand.

"Mrs Tonks", I called Serena but she was not there.

Mrs. Tonks, I kept calling me when Avon made me stop.

She might have gone outside Emma, and stop coming on the conclusion I know nowadays you have started day dreaming so be cool Emma, he said.

Why should I be cool? when I want to say you something but your thick skull is not taking my words seriously, my sudden change in behavior made Avon stopped his stupid laugh.

Now listen to me Avon, whatever I'm going to speak is real and I'm not making it, so you stop coming to a direct conclusion.

I made him sit on the table, James taking a seat beside him.

What is it Emma, you are making me miss my football match our team is going to win, he says but stops when I gave him a hard glare.

Sorry, you can continue what were you talking about, he says like a polite Child listening to his strict lecturer.

I was going to speak when something wet feels on my forehead making me rub it off my head and I see crimson color on my hand.

We all look up and there she is hanging on the hook of chandelier her eyes cold, indicating she is dead.

I rush towards Avon .

Avon's eyes wide looking up the blood still dropping down like a rainfall droplets.

Shit! James said making me look at him who is in the same state as Avon.

She is dead! says Avon.

I have updated soon! Please share this book with your friends.

Book goals,
250 votes & at least 15 votes for this chapter.

Please

VOTE

COMMENT  &

SHARE

if you loved reading it.

Thank you!

©ClaireS27

.

.