[26] It's too late

CHAPTER XXVI

 It's too late

James P.O.V

The door got closed on my face. Emma was inside and I was standing like a rock on the other side.

Time was speeding and there were no hopes left of anyone coming to rescue us. I still can't   believe that we were in past and varying in the present.

I was kneeling down on the floor my shoulders sighing in defeat.

When I heard someone's else footsteps approaching me.

Emma just one name popped in my head. Was she there inside or outside.

A tall shadow hovered over me bringing a familiar face in front of me it was not Emma.

Avon was standing in front of me his face showing the tiredness.

Avon's eyes got wide open as he looks at my direction. Now was I in past or back to present the thought of Emma won't leave my disturbed mind.

I was already on the verge of leaving the hopes and end my life.

What was I going to tell to Avon that his one sister is dead and other is trap behind the stupid door?

"Where have you been?" Avon ask.

Should I tell him what happened how I came over here?

" Did you got Nina and Charlotte?" Avon ask.

"Are you okay?" Avon' s didn't stop his interrogation.

"Emma is inside," I blurted looking at the floor.

"What are you saying?" Avon says.

"How did Emma..." Avon  Voice gets low as his scream echoes in the room.

There she was the scene in front of me was scarier. I breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter my lungs.

The lady was standing behind Avon was the scariest creature I ever was seen.

But what made me stone cold was blood flowing from Avon's stomach as his eyes bulged out with the loudest scream

  I think my heart was going to explode as my eyes wide, letting in every ounce of the horrifying scene. My body wants to either run fast from this to save Avon, but instead, I stay right where I am.   

And then she lifted up Avon her hand coming out from Avon's stomach making me throw up.

Then the lady with her hair tied around her neck with a long rope hanging low around herself with her hand in Avon's stomach churning up and creating the grossest sound.

I couldn't stay over there for long as the same was going to happen with me.

I run passing her taking the stairs as I walk down the stairs the stairs starts to shake making me run fast, girls scream make me stop at my place as I follow the loud scream there I see Emma lying on the ground blood surrounding her, her eyes closed. The adrenaline floods my system like it's on an intravenous drip - right into my blood at full pelt. 

I approach the lying body of Emma, my warm hand falling softly on her cold skin.

I place my hand over her other hand. My tears splash onto her dress and as I kiss her forehead, her face is peaceful with her closed eyes.
And my heart recognizes that she was gone, gone far away from me. I was too late to share my feelings which were incomplete but still developing.

Everything was over with the untold story.

No one came and now even if anyone come there was no use of it.

I cry holding Emma's body in my hand my tears falling on her closed eyes. My forehead touching her as I close my eyes my breathing gets heavy with the panic rising.

Few minutes pass away when I hear sirens voice coming from outside.

  The siren jolted me out of my current situation.   Was I dreaming or they were here but too late to arrive.

The blue and red light enter the hall from the windows, everything around me goes silent as the only thing I was knowing was I lost her and I was alone alive at the end

The blue and red light enter the hall from the windows, everything around me goes silent as the only thing I was knowing was I lost her and I was alone alive at the end. Nina and Charlotte were missing I hope that at least they must be safe somewhere.

The commotion and shuffling could be heard as the door was been pushed by force from outside I was still holding Emma, I hope before the cops enter they spirit kills me too!

But instead of something appearing cold wind hit me with the smell of cigarettes engulfing me into its warmth.

The smoke blurred my vision for a while as a red rose appeared in front of me disappearing as the sound of cops entering reach my ears.

  My heart is pounding in my chest but I try to ignore it and slow my breathing. The only reason I'm not dead right now is because it hasn't found me yet.  The sirens are still going on and the voices of cops are filling up the room bright light flashes on my face as they surround me.

  The sirens are still going on and the voices of cops are filling up the room bright light flashes on my face as they surround me

COTE! (COMMENT & VOTE)

ClaireS27