[17] Black Rose

When a person dies,  without completing his wishes and with incomplete and shattered dreamstheir spirit never goes, it comes back to take the revenge.
                                             -HEX

CHAPTER XVII

BLACK ROSE

"Black Rose is going to turn Red"

A sudden force hit us, Cold , strong, evil, negative . I didn't saw that coming but it made me loose my balance on the stairs making me trip down I heard Neena's  cries, and then Avon's voice and then I was been thrown away with a strong force and then everything went black and silent.

As I fluttered my eyes open, I was standing in the darkness, cold wind was caressing my skinned making me wrap my arms tightly around myself, I couldn't see where I was but it didn't felt like a room or any house, I forwarded my hands so I can understand where I was but there was nothing.

When I saw two focuses of light balls were coming from a distance, it felt like I was in magical land, when a car  voice   coming near me ,  made me understand that the two light balls were focuses of the car bulb's.

Then it hit me I was not standing in some random room or anything, I was standing on the road there was no time I could examine the place as the car was coming near me but I couldn't move from my place, my mind was not giving me any command to my dear legs , it was silently watching the show .

The car kept on coming near... near and near making me close my eyes when the sound of brakes been pulling up suddenly made me look at the scene, the car came to stop few inches away from me.

Few inches from my death but more it confused me that how I reached over here, one moment I was standing on stairs and another moment I was on the darken road.

The door of the car got open, men stepped out from the driver's side of the car, I couldn't see his face in the darkness but I could feel he was starring at me with help of the car lights.

I just stood there not knowing what to do further.
When the man spoke in his heavy English accent.

"Who are you girl? ", He asked with taking heavy steps towards me but still I couldn't see his face.

"Alex! She is going to wake", another male voice from the car said.

What was going on? And there was another girl in the car!

"Do you even speak? Or are you deaf?", the dark silhouette kept on questioning me.

What should I do?  Should I talk? Or wait?

But before my voice could come out, another man step out of the car, I could only see two dark silhouettes, now the curiosity was rising to see who were they and who was the girl in the car.

"What is going on and who is this girl?", a strong voice asked.

"She is not speaking", the man answered.

"Then take her with us, Mia will get a good company to stay with her", the another man said laughing at the end.

Mia, the name kept on coming making me a sense that I was going get to know about the house, more about the girl who is related to the notes.