[19] Library prt I

HEX is on #14, this chapter is dedicated to all of you who is reading this!
Hope you keep on supporting me and feel free to share your thoughts about HEX, I will love to know how you feel reading it.
Thank you!

CHAPTER XIX

Library (part one)

JAMES P.O.V.

45 minutes 18 seconds had passed away and still, their was no movement or suspicious happening in
house.

We all were sitting on the couch, Emma had disappeared like Madeline and both were gone, where we still don't any.
Avon had loosed every hope as he himself checked each and every corner of the house twice.

50minutes 3seconds
50minutes 4seconds
50minutes 5seconds
50minutes 6seconds
50minutes 7seconds
50minutes 8seconds

My mind had stopped working and was counting each and every second and minutes passing by , according to the watch I was wearing it was still noon as it was showing 4:50, but all the other clocks in the house the time was 8:00. It was something weird but the actual time was having a lot of difference.

50minutes 21seconds
50minutes 22seconds
50minutes 23seconds

Stop! Stop! Stop! Why I'm counting time, I should search something related to this house, their might be a hidden place or something which will tell the story about this house, their will be some clue about what is the mystery of this house, is it really haunted or something else .

I stood up from the couch going to the door which had now turned into the wall.
But nothing was new in it, the wall looked like it was built over their since ages, I knocked on the wall as if it was going to open from other side, but nothing happened.

I went towards the window and took the flower vase which was on the table and knocked it on the window, the vase broke into small pieces scattering down on the floor but nothing happened to the window, not even a single mark.

"What just happened over here?", Avon's voice made me turn back and step away from sharp pieces.

"Was trying to broke the window", I answered him still thinking about how we were going to get away and where was Emma?

"Do you think there might be a hidden place in this house", I asked him probably thinking he might k ow something.

"I don't know much about this house, when we came here to stay, I was been selected by L.W. and you know about what is happening after coming back",he said with stress .

"Neena and Charlotte, they might be knowing something if something must have happened after you had gone", I said.

I suggested him to talk with them if they might know what happened.

Avon went to Neena and Charlotte who were worried as hell. and asked them about it.

"Avon, I must not say this but I have seen Neena talking with someone, someone invisible", the last she said in a whisper .