[24] The Lies [Part II]

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

CHAPTER XXIV

The Lies [Part II]

The time when I felt that I was gong to know everything I was been brought back to the present time and know I was going to know about the truth, I hope this time nothing stops me to know the truth and all the secrets.

The conversation between Rose and Alex continued my body stays firm maintaining my grip on the steel handle in front of me. At least it could feel my presence around it.

"You murdered her," Rose cries her voice stating the pain.

"She killed Anthony," Alex said.

"But he was going to guard her," Rose continues.

"Do you even understand what I'm trying to say!" Alex said.

"The only thing I know is that you killed Stella, that was not the condition you place before me when you had made my life stop in front of the whole world," Rose voice became weak at the end.

"You don't teach me," Alex says holding Rose her neck.

"Le... Leave m... m...mee," Rose said struggling in Alex's arm.

"That's the way you get suffer when you raise your strong voice at me," Alex tighten his hold on Rose's neck making her suffocate.

I couldn't stop myself at the moment if he didn't stop then she may die, I got out from beneath the table.

I raise my voice trying to distract Alex, but everything I did didn't get any reaction meanwhile all the incidents I have forgotten that they can't feel my appearance around them.

Before I could think anything else for saving Rose from Alex, he pushed Rose in great force making her knockout her head on the colossal table front of me making the blood stream from her forehead.

Alex moves were so fast that I was suspended at my place. He slapped Rose, that was a pure brutality and harassment why she was even suffering through it!

"You came in our life destroying me, my family everything and now you want to question me, you are such an affliction to us.

Alex didn't stop his cruel actions making me watch all the incident from my eyes. It was a pure fright of watching all that.

I move in front of Alex pushing him but I was long forgotten that they couldn't feel me around them for them at the past time I was a present ghost looking at them.

Alex stops as Mia entered the room making the door hit the wall.

"Norton wants to meet you", said Mia her head hanging down her hands twisting with the hem of her dress and fear seen through her low behavior.

Alex gave a final look at Rose his rage still not making him stop and giving a final glare at he went away.

Mia rush towards Rose holding her tightly.

"Today everything is going to end," said Mia with determination in her eyes.

"They killed... her, everything is already over," Rose said tears running down her face tiredness seeing on her face.

"Toady is going to end your pain rose," Mia said patting her back.
I could see the way their relationship was they were a savior of each other from Alex or someone else they were scared of someone who was unknown to me. Though Mia was younger than Rose she was still strong and was knowing everything about Rose.