[27] THE END

There is no romantic corpse. Death is death. The flesh rots, the bones to follow, the hair matting into the soil. It is a life that is beautiful, the life we cherish, the soul we nurture.   

-Unknown

CHAPTER XXVII
THE END

I was already surrounded by cops, one of the cops pulled me away from Emma's body. The light from the torch started to cover the house in the search of what they have come here for.

"We found someone's dead body over here," another cop voice came from upstairs.

I was knowing they must have found Avon. What made me more angry that I was a coward for not saving my only good friend.

Everything happens around me was just a blur story and true facts.

One of the officers came towards me asking about who was I?, what was I gonna tell them.

I was nobody just a guy who lost his friend and saw his friend's sister's dying and disappearing.

They kept asking me questions but everything around me was mute, my eyes were still on Emma.

  The flashback of me stepping in this house for the first time hit my head, I was standing on doorway Avon was already excited for meeting his family back. As the whole long way from L.W to his house was filled with the stories of his sisters and how he admires all of them. How he would like to irritate and play pranks on his sisters and how much of troublemaker he was.

The same day he frightens Emma with the ghost mask on his face, but there was no need of some mask as the house was already haunted and still going to haunt me.

The happy family was gone I don't know where Mr. and Mrs. Calder were but everything was devastated. 

When I was lost in my own thoughts I heard the song, "Roses, roses. Red roses now turning into black ones. Roses, roses. Red roses now get ready to die soon."

The words keep on ringing in my head till a loud scream gets from my mouth, I see her coming and I disgust the presence of someone who killed the people who somehow meant a lot to me.

I throw my hands and legs in the air till someone holds me from the back forcing me to stay at my place. Can't the officers see her and her weird smile she keeps on coming near me as her footsteps advances at my direction?

"Let go of me," I shout trying to loose the grip but no use as the hold tightens and she approaches me and disappears as her words ring in my ear.

"I'm still here," as her voice vanishes with her.

But the creepy song never stops.

"Roses, roses. Red roses now turning into black ones. Roses, roses. Red roses now get ready to die soon."  

I'm been injected as they think I have lost my mind after my actions but what they don't know is "this house is dangerous and she is going to take her revenge."

I starts to feel drowsy as my eyes starts to get close, stupid cops I glance at Emma's direction who is being still lying on the floor.

I see the cops bringing Avons body covered in the bags as I drift to the heaviness of the injection.

I feel someone lifting me up just when I open my eyes I see the house and hear the voices of cops talking as finally I'm in ambulance and the door closes, with shutting my view of the HEX house as I'm been forcefully pushed into deep darkness.

~T  H  E   E  N  D~

HEX 2 NOW PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD GO ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST!

ClaireS27

COTE! (COMMENT & VOTE)