[9] Going Back

CHAPTER IX

Going back to Hex House

The girl is walking towards me with blood covered hands.

I jerk up from the bed, it was just a nightmare Emma calm down I told to myself,

The next thing I noticed was that I was not in my room the walls were covered in white plush color in front, of the bed there were two brown leathered sofas, the red carpet was covering the floor. So this pace was pretty rich then everything just came to my mind, I was in a hotel room.

Mom entered the room carrying files in her one hand and closed the door with other.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" she asked sitting on the bed.

"What happened, mom?" I don't remember anything.

Mom told me the whole story then I remembered the girl walking towards me and then James was standing In front of me, it felt so relieved seeing him yesterday.

The doctor said that you were in some kind of shock.

"Did something happened Emma?" mom asked

"I think I got panicked cause I was not finding my way back," I said quickly. My brain is smart in saying lies, all thanks to Madeline.

My head was still hurting a little bit so I didn't ask more questions.

"We are going back, get yourself fresh then we will go back,"  Mom said getting up.

And don't forget to thanks, James, he brought you over here or we don't know how we would have searched you.

"I was really scared when I saw you in that state,"  mom said tears forming in her eyes.

"Mom I'm okay," I said giving her a tight hug. 

******

The hotel was pretty big as I find my way downstairs.

I saw James sitting in the hotel lobby making me walk towards him.

"Hey," I said to James.

"Hi, how are you know?" He asked.

"All good, thank you for yesterday," I thanked him.

"It's okay! What were you doing over theirs?" He asked me.

Now that was a quick question, what should I say.

"Was not feeling comfortable in the club, so I went out and then
I lost my way back," I said hesitatingly trying to avoid more questions.

"Hey, Emma how are you now?" Avon said entering the lobby with Madeline.

"I'm great," I said to them with a wide smile.

"You really scared us Em, thank god James was there with you, mom and dad are already angry on us to leave you alone," said Madeline sitting on the couch.

"Cmon kids," dad said by taking a bag on his back, time to go back!

We sat in the car, I didn't want to go back but what happened yesterday was a crazy thing so it was not safe over here too.