[16] Flashing memory

Please VOTE, comment & share ! Don't be a silent reader. And leave lots of COMMENTS on this chapter, I will love to know your thoughts about HEX.

HEX is on #19, thank you so much for all of your support! It truly means a lot.

††††

I was scared , I'm scared and now I was going to get more scare .
-HEX

Flashing Memory

CHAPTER XVI

From the day when I saw James that day when he entered the house with lost expression and broken state I wanted to ask him the questions about what happened to him that day on road, from that till now my mind have constantly waiting to get the perfect time and clear all my doubts forming in my head but today I was going to get all my answers.

James breaks my chain of questions by starting his part of the story.

I have been in same experience as you were on the road but I saw something different, James spoke with fear flaunting his face.

I looked at Avon for understanding what was going in his head, but there were no expressions on his face, he was just curious as I was.

Nina and Charlotte were fallen asleep holding each other.

"What did you saw?", I asked James.

"As in told I have always been with my foster parents I don't know anything about my real ones. But that day I saw them first time in my whole life I saw my parents , so happy and laughing holding me close to them" .

"I was coming back over here after taking a long walk , when I felt like someone was following me, so I stopped and turned back to look who was behind me but as soon as I turned there was no one , so I continued walking but then I felt it again but this time I kept on walking slowly thinking who was behind me when the road started to fade away like a blur image and then it completely disappeared in front of my eyes, I stopped myself from walking any further and then I found myself in backyard of some house, I heard the voices of someone's laughing and talking".

I was so freaked out and worried first when I saw myself standing at some unfamiliar place, so I tried to recognise the voices which were coming from the other side .

I haven't heard them in my life so I slowly walked in front of the house.

I saw two people in front giving smile and looking at something.
One lady and man were standing in front of me, the lady was holding a baby in her arms trying to make him laugh and the man was holding a basket in his hand.