Snowdin

I slowly opened my eyes, sitting up carefully from the awkward position I had passed out in. I looked back towards the Ruins door. They were long gone,  I couldn't even see their footprints by now. I was covered by a couple flurries by the trees shielded me from most of the snow and it blend into the white of my outfit, that was probably the only reason they hadn't found me by now. A moan escaped as I shifted my leg, the blood was through the sweater bandage now. The cut really needed stitches and proper care but.... that wasn't exactly an option right now. I carefully stood up, using the trees to help me along as I walked trough the forest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

       "What happened?" The King asked standing up as the two guards came back into the capital empty handed. 

           "They got away." Undyne said bitterly. 

      "Yes, I have been aware of that, Alphys saw them pass by with her camera. We also heard you two talking about blood?...." Asgore nodded. 

     "Yeah... about that....." Undyne said rubbing the back of her head. "I think they were hurt long before we ever showed up in the Ruins." She sighed crossing her arms.

  "We have to try even harder to find them know though and help them!" Papyrus urged. 

     "Do not worry, we will find them Papyrus, but first, I would like to know what happened in the Ruins." Asgore said. Papyrus and Undyne glanced at each other before Undyne stepped forward to speak up in front of everyone. 

    "They hid when we first when up the stairs and tried to run away." She began. "When we got downstairs we asked them to stop and they clearly acknowledged us before continuing on. I tried to get them to stop by placing a spear in front of them and then paps made a blue bone wall so we could talk. When we asked them questions they said they couldn't answer and ran into the bones before closing the doors and getting away." 

    "I sincerely did not mean to hurt them, I just wanted to be able to capture them and bring them here!...." Papyrus said looking down. 

         "We know bud, don't worry I'm sure they're alright." sans said patting his brother's back. Papyrus gave a small smile to his supportive brother. 

       "And there was something else." Undyne spoke up. "It looked like they were wearing a disguise, I could see some of the stitches and stuff like around their eyes and the dangles on their arms and torso." 

        "A disguise?.... then they would have to have known monsters were down here and were trying to blend in...." Frisk said.

     "Do people usually accept the whole monsters are real thing?" sans asked. Frisk shook her head.

        "Most anymore believe it as myths and legends, though their are a few who accept monsters existence." She explained. 

       "Why would they come down here knowing monster were real though?" Toriel asked. 

   "T-that's a good question your highness." Alphys said. "They be trying to figure out if those myths are true or perhaps searching for something... possibly-" The lizard scientist was cut off by her computer's beeping. Spinning around and typing furiously all attention was on her. Suddenly she stopped, simply staring at the screen. 

        "Alph?..." Undyne finally spoke up. 

   "....I know where they are."

-------------------------------------------------------

       A smile spread across my hidden face as I entered the town. According to the sign this town was called 'Snowdin'. The monsters seemed to be pretty calm here and to be buying the disguise, I got a few passing waves and concerned looks toward my leg as I walked through the city. I had put some snow on the wound to keep it clean and it pretty much numbed the slit, only lightly stinging since I was going easy on it for now. Suddenly a wave of warmth hit me and looking to my left there was a restaurant call 'Grillby's'. I debated with myself for a second before my stomach beckoned me inside. Walking up to the bar I hopped up onto the seat, getting the attention of a flaming monster. I glanced at the menu before looking back up at him. 

       "Fries please." I requested. He nodded before walking off. I paused, watching him for a second, it seemed the majority of monsters were taller than me.I sighed, leaning on the counter and letting myself soak in the warm. Sure I like the cold but spending a couple hours in it chilled me to my core. I lit up, sitting up straight as the server, maybe chef?, came back offering me my food. I gave him the gold before thanking him and digging in. Luckily it seemed no one was really paying me attention as I pulled my hood back slightly so I could feed my real mouth more easily. Maybe a lot of monsters had two mouths or something.... I finished the fries withing minutes. A part of me wanted to stay and just take a nap in the warm and cozy building but I knew I needed to keep going. Adjusting my hood slightly, I slipped off the chair and headed back into the cold town. There was an inn, a little shop, and a Libarby? I stopped at two mailboxes, one looking abandoned and never used, the other over flowing with all sort of letters. I looked further down, seeing the house I assumed the mail boxes belonged to. It seemed oldly familiar..... I was snapped out of my memories by the sound of the loud skeleton. 

     "Alphys said they entered Snowdin just a little bit ago right?" Papyrus confirmed with the others as I hid.  

        "Yeah.. NOW WE CAN FINALLY CATCH THAT PUNK!!" Unydne said, enthusiasm in her voice. 

      "Maybe this time you can not almost kill them with a spear...." sans said. 

    "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" The annoyed fish asked the small skeleton. 

         "He's right, remember we want to keep things peaceful so we need to show the MERCY." An ever familiar child's voice explained. 

    "Ugh, fine... but if they run I'm tackling them." I peaked around the corner of the igloo I had used as a hiding spot. Sure enough, walking among the tall monster group was the small human I had come down here for. I hid once again, trying to come up with a plan.... granted my idea was incredibly stupid but it's the only plan I got so I'll have to go with it. I took a deep breath glancing over at the group again. The taller ones were scanning the area, both in different directions and no doubt looking for me after our confrontation earlier. Frisk was looking around as well and the short skeleton... he seemed to be sleeping as he stood. I sighed, 'I really hope I don't die like this... it'd look stupid.' I thought before sprinting towards the group. Frisk was the first to notice me but I scooped her up before she could respond, continuing to run. Glancing back Undyne jumped to tackled me, like she had said, but I moved out of the way, keeping Frisk, who was struggling, as close as I could. I faced forward again, jumping over the bones now coming my way. I was so close to the next area, if I could just get there I would be able to hide with Frisk. Along with the bones spears were now appearing out of the ground giving me another thing to dodge from and shield Frisk from. I let out an early sigh of relief as I reached the new area, my soul being called out and turned blue. Everything felt so much heavier now, but I was determined to keep going. I continued dodging the attacks, a spear cutting into my back. I held back a scream running into the flowers and using them to cover myself some as I ran from the trio, ducking into a cave near by. 

      "Frisk?... FRISK!!??" Papyrus shouted worried as they continued through Waterfalls. 

   "Paps.... the kids gone....." sans said.