Nightmares

Frisk grinned as I handed them their hot chocolate. I smiled back sitting beside them on the couch with my own cup of hot chocolate. We both took a big gulp at the same time, letting out a content sigh in unison. We looked at each other before bursting out laughing. 

             "What's so humerus?" Sans asked falling backward onto the couch with us. I shook my head as I laughed. 

         'Nothing really, just us being dorks.' Frisk signed to him while giggling, luckily she had put her hot chocolate on the table so we didn't have to worry about it spilling. 

              "Ah, ok." Sans nodded.

            "Wait, so you know sign language?" I asked setting my cup on the coffee table as well. 

          "Yep." 

              'That means he could have seen our conversation about Flowey and Chara.... but he wouldn't really understand it, would he? Not unless he already knew about them... Flowey seems to have an issue with him but to be fair being soulless means he has a problem with everyone....even if he knew Flowey I doubt he'd know the whole story. Then there was Chara. Only me and Frisk could know about her know since she's only determination right? Monsters may have heard of her from when she lived with the king and queen but there's no way they could know she survived and is soulless now too. Whether he knew or not though they are problems I need to address, but how? Ugh! If I could just talk to W.D. he'd know what to do, he knows a lot more about souls and DT them I do.... the last time we talked though was during my fever, and I'm sure that wasn't just some sort of fever dream. He was there for sure. Maybe I can contact him in my sleep...'

              "jade..... jade.... Jade...... Jade? Hello? Anyone home?" Sans waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me away from my thoughts. 

                 "Hmm? Oh sorry, did I space out?" 

            "Yeah, it was for a while too.... you're not feeling sick are you?" Frisk asked. I shook my head. 

                 "Nah, just thinking about some things...." I laid back on the couch.

            "Perhaps you should stay here for the night, just in case. It's getting rather late and going through three different climate zones isn't gonna be the best for ya after a day of training." Sans offered. 

                "Really, I'm fine. We didn't even train that hard or anything. I'm not sick, I was just thinking." I reassured them both. They kept their slightly worried gazes on me. "....but if it'll make you both feel better and stop worrying about me I'll spend the night here." I sighed in defeat. Sans smirked leaning back on the couch with his hands behind his head and Frisk hugged me. I patted her head gently and pulled her onto my lap. She kicked her legs slightly as she took another sip of hot chocolate and I rested my chin on her head. 

            "Hey-" 

                    "No, I am not moving my head." I cut her off and she pouted knowing there was nothing she could do.

            "Alright punk, you ready to go home?" Undyne asked emerging from the kitchen. She was wiping off what seemed to be... crushed tomatoes? I didn't even want to know what the kitchen looked like. Undyne and Papyrus had been "cooking" but from the state the fish was in they had just been destroying innocent vegetables. Frisk nodded, setting down her cup and looking back at me to be released. I huffed, and kissed her forehead lightly.  

      "おげんきで" She nodded before hopping off me and running over to Undyne and dragging the shocked fish out of the house. 

            "Where'd ya learn that?" Sans asked glancing over at me.