Training in the Snow

Alphys had told me to bundle up good before going to Snowdin, my wounds were pretty much, if not completely healed by now but she didn't want me to get a cold. I told her I didn't mind the cold but she started going off about how I'm still part human and that it would be bad if I got sick again so I eventually gave in. I put on a pink tank top and some jeans before putting on the heavy, black trench coat Alphys had given me. I buttoned it up, tying on a purple scarf before slipping on my sneakers. I had packed a couple extra pairs of clothes in my inventory but nothing much, these shoes being one of the few items I had brought. I grabbed a white beanie and started heading for the elevator as I wrapped my braid into a bun on the top of my head. 

       "H-Hey! Wait a minute!" Alphys called out to me, running up behind me. I sighed, turning to her and finishing my hair. I slipped on the beanie over top, adjusting it slightly so my hair wouldn't make it look weird. It sort of looked like had a pixie cut or something with the way my extra strands of hair laid. 

          "Whats up Alphys?" I asked putting my hands behind my head. 

     "Since I won't be going with you to the fight I at least want to check you stats now and then I can check again later to make sure you are ok." She explained pulling out a small, box-like device and I nodded. 

Jade

LV: 1                  HP: 165

AT: 25                     EXP: 0

DF:  35                     NEXT: 10

WEAPON: unknown

ARMOR: White Beanie

GOLD: 295

      "These results are quite impressive...." Alphys said staring at the machine. "Was your mother a boss monster by any chance?"

         "Well from what I've been told and what I know I assume yes." I nodded. 

     "That makes sense... Listen, today when you're training with Papyrus take it easy. We do want to learn more about your magic and see how far it can go but for now just start simple and easy, nothing too much. We can learn about your magic over time and this can help you from hurting yourself or someone else on accident ok?" 

           "Got it Doc." I smiled, giving her a salute before pressing the button for the elevator.

     "And don't forget to call if anything goes wrong or if your soul starts to hurt again!" Alphys reminded as I stepped into the elevator. 

          "It'll be fine Alphys." I shrugged it off as the doors shut in front of me. Admittedly I was super excited to be going to Snowdin again, and Papyrus was always fun to hang out with. I shifted from foot to foot as I waited for the elevator to finally be done. Once the doors opened I burst out and nearly ran into Mettaton.

        "My my my, someone's in quite a hurry~" Mettaton said in a sing song voice. "What could have gotten you so excited that you almost ran over me?"

                "Sorry Mettaton, I'm on my way to Snowdin, today I'm training with Papyrus." I explained. He hadn't been here for the last few major events, I'm guessing he was working or something.