To the Void Again

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned, rubbing my eyes with my hands as I sat up. I paused. I was not sitting on a bed. Fully awake now I jolted to my feet and looked around.

Black nothingness in all directions.

The void.

"Gaster...." I breathed, my stomach knotting up as I thought about the event from last time I was here. "GASTER!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

I screamed again.

I screamed a third time holding it for longer before gasping for breath.

"Please..... be ok..." I said softly before starting to sprint through the void. Last time he said he couldn't hear me at first so maybe it was the same this time. I yelled out his name while running, hoping that he would be able to hear me.

"jade?" A voice called out from the distance. Without hesitation I turned in the direction of the voice and ran.

"GASTER!!" 

"Jade!"

I saw him in the distance and pretty much tackled him with a hug once I caught up to him. 

"I... I was so scared that you were.... that she was able to..." 

"Shh... it is alright." Gaster said in an attempt to calm me down. "Now we have much to discuss, do we not?"

"Definitely." 

.........................................

"So Sans is aware of my presence?"

"Yes. I told him everything that happened last time and he didn't seem surprised you were still alive, I'm pretty sure he's working on a machine to bring you back!... he also knows about Flowey and Chara or at least what they've done it seems." 

"I see...."

"Do you think his machine will work?" I asked urgently.

"...perhaps.... I need you to find the blue prints, if you have them in your inventory next time you come here you should be able to access them and show me. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Ask Sans to give them to you. Tell him I wish to see them. It would be better to keep you on good terms with him."

"What if he doesn't believe me?"

"He very well may not.... but in this instance I think he'll be willing to take the chance." 

"Ok...."

"Is something troubling you child?" Gaster asked. 

"Flowey. When I first fell he was often talking to me, taunting me and trying to annoy me. He's suddenly gone dark. I saw a flower petal in judgment hall and while it could just belong to one of the king's buttercups I think it's his... I think he's following me.. watching and planning something..."