Caves and Discussions

I held Frisk firmly, keeping my hand on her mouth as the frantic monsters searched. I stayed still, despite Frisk's struggling, until I was certain they were gone and then released Frisk's mouth. 

   "Who are you? Why are you running away? Why did you kidnap me? How did you get hurt? Why are you wearing a disguise?" Questions poured out of Frisk's mouth making me cover it again. 

     "Hey, calm down and I can answer some of those questions Frisky." I whispered. She paused, looking back at me slowly. I pulled my hand away again, this time she was silent. 

    "....Frisky?..... so you know my name......." She said quietly. "...do you know who Asriel and Chara are?"

        "...indeed I do....." I nodded, shifting slightly to make sure the cut on my back didn't touch the wall. Frisk noticed and gasped seeing my leg too. "You're hurt but you still ran? Why didn't you just come with us?" she asked untying the sweater bandage on my leg. 

     "..... I came here to meet with someone, and to keep them safe." 

   "Maybe we can help you find them." Frisk offered reaching towards the wound. I moved my leg away slightly. "Don't worry, my mom and friend have been teaching my how to give medical attention." I nodded looking out of the cave as she began to treat the wound. 

     "It's really beautiful here." I said quietly trying to keep my mind off the pain. 

  "I know. The monsters have really done a good job down here, but I do hope to help them get free." Frisk nodded. "You're human right?" I looked back over, she could see the skin around my wound. 

         "Yeah, I've known about monsters since I was a kid."

    "That's why they made the disguise.... are you afraid of monsters?"

          "No. I just hoped I didn't attract too much attention much that plan didn't seem to work very well......" I sighed as she sealed the bandage on my leg. "Did you get that bandage from your inventory?" 

     "Oh, well yes." Frisk smiled up at me. "If you take off your hood I can wrap your back too."

 "...if I do you're going to be upset." I said rubbing the back of my head after a pause. 

        "Don't worry, I promise not to get upset."  After another moment of hesitation I stood up, and reached to pull off the hood. It stung a bit as it rubbed against my wound but it felt good to have that heavy fabric off once I let it fall to the floor. It was definitely cooler too with just my tank top. Frisk gasped. 

  "Jade?! What are you doing here?!" She asked hopping to her feet. 

         "First off, you said you couldn't get mad." I pointed out. "...and I came to make sure you were ok.... you've been gone for a long time, the barrier wasn't broken, and there hasn't been a reset so I didn't know what had happened. Can't I be worried about my little sister?" I put my hands on my hips. 

   ".....I understand.... but you didn't need to kidnap me." 

          "Pft, considering the fact that they attacked me I think it was justified." 

 "Whatever, sit back down so I can look at your wound before we go back to the others." I complied, slowly sitting down so I hopefully wouldn't agitate the wound more.

          "Do you really think that's a good idea? Cuz at this point they probably view me as a criminal." 

   "Well who's fault is that."

           "Point taken." I admitted. 

   "I'll call them after this to calm them down and get you a ride over there because you are not walking on that leg." Frisk said. "You're lucky it only grazed your back, I know from experience that her spears can sting quite a bit." 

           "Yeah I figured that much out." I rolled my eyes, holding up my shirt so she could wrap the wound easier. 

----------------------------------------------------------

         Papyrus paced nervously across the throne room floor as they were discussing some way to get Frisk back. Questions filled his mind. Was she ok? Where was she? What would the mystery person do to her? How would they find her? Would they find her? 

    "paps.... Paps.... Papyrus!" Sans said with increasing volume. Papyrus snapped back into reality, looking over at him. "It's going to be ok, you did good trying to protect them." Papyrus nodded looking at the floor. He opened his mouth to reply before his phone ringed. He blinked, everyone who called him was in this room except...... His eyes (well mor elikely eye sockets?.....) widened before he pulled it out, answering quickly. 

     "Hello?...."

 "Hi Papyrus. Can you put me on speaker phone?" A determined voice echoed through the phone. 

     "HUMAN!!!" Papyrus yelled excitedly, getting the attention of everyone in the room. "Are you alright?! What happened? Where are you!" 

      "I'm ok, they aren't going to hurt me, but I really need you to put me on speaker phone so I can explain." Papyrus nodded, glancing up at the other silent and worried faces that had focused on him. 

       "Okie dokie human, now everyone can hear you!" Papyrus said holding the phone out to be more in the center of everyone. 

        "My child, you are not harmed are you? You are ok, yes?" Toriel asked, her voice shaking slightly. 

     "Yes, I'm ok. There's no need to worry." Frisk said clamly.

               "NO NEED TO WORRY??!!" Undyne shouted. "WE SAW YOU GET KIDNAPPED BY SOME WEIRDO STRANGER WHO WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!"

      "They're human." Frisk replied simply. 

                 "So it is a disguise....." Undyne said quietly. "But if everything is ok why haven't you told us where you are yet?!" 

      "Because I know you'll try to find me and get worked up and attack them." Frisk sighed. "I want Papyrus to come get us and then we'll go to the Capital with him." 

    "Kid, you sure 'bout that?" sans asked.

          "Yes, perhaps someone could go with him to assist and make sure all goes smoothly." Asgore agreed. 

       "I'm sure, I just want Papy." Frisk said undeterred. "He's a member of the royal guard after all, he can handle it, I have faith in him.

      "Frisk is right, I, the Great Papyrus can handle anything." Papyrus smirked, putting his free hand to his chest dramatically. Sans sighed, there was no stopping his bro now.

       "Alright, just be careful." sans said with his signature smile. 

     "I will, see you all soon!" Papyrus gave a wave putting the phone back up to his skull. "Now, human, where might you be?"