Science Stuff

My footsteps padded silently on the black floor of the void. I was currently sleeping on the couch at the skeleton brother's house, since it seemed best to get this over with and give Sans his blueprints back ASAP. I had been walking for a couple minutes now with no sign of life.

"Gaster?"

"Sorry he's not available at the moment, seems like you're stuck with lil' old me. Nice clothes, I see those two goats would accept anything that fell down into the Underground."

"....Nice to see you again Chara." I smiled turning around to face her. Her attention was completely on the knife, twirling it through her fingers in different ways.

"Interesting reaction to someone who murdered you last we met."

"What can I say.... I've missed seeing my little sister."

"If you reset we could meet again, you could save us and we could get rid of humanity, they were always awful to us anyways."

"You know my answer is no."

"Come on, you've reset for me before, it's bound to happen again." 

".....and what if I break the cycle?"

Chara turned her attention to me now, face filled with surprise before she got a wicked grin and burst out laughing, folding over in laughter and wrapping her arms around her stomach. 

"You.. can't be this.... stupid!"  She managed in between laughs. "The only way to end the cycle is to give me what I want and end this world."

"...... I don't believe that." I turned around walking away from her and continuing my search for Gaster. A sharp pain shot through my leg and I caught myself with my hands as I fell pulling the knife out of my calf and spinning around so I was facing Chara again. 

"I wasn't done talking."

"So you stabbed me?" I asked waving the knife a bit in my hand. "Wow. Rude."

"Yeah my big sister never was really good with manners."

"Geez, can't I ever get a break." I rolled my eyes, slicing at her when she drew near. She easily dodge which can to no surprise to me, what did surprise me was the sudden kick to my hand the knocked the knife away. Chara grabbed the knife with her left hand and my neck with her right. Her eyes glowed and the widen grin spread wider as she raised her left arm into the air. 

"Tell little sis I say hi...." She asked sweetly.

"Heh....don't think so...."

"...you always were a rotten older sister Jade.... this is your fault after all."

"....I know." I whispered as she stabbed through my chest.

.....................................................

      I bolted up, sharply inhaling my hand gripping onto my shirt tightly over where Chara stabbed me.