Explainations

I could still feel Undyne's wrath burning on me and Papyrus must have too because he changed the way he was holding me to a more defensive one. Undyne was a bit taken back by this and muttered something angrily as she crossed her arms. 

       "Everyone, this is Jade." Papyrus introduced me as I looked back out at the group of monsters. "She's Frisk's older sister!" He added cheerfully. Welp, looks like the cat was out of the bag. Note to self, never tell Papyrus a secret. Ever. The monsters seemed unsure of how to react despite Papyrus' enthusiasm.

    "My child, is this true? You never mention a sibling to me...." A goat monster, a more feminine looking one, asked Frisk. Frisk nodded. "I see.... well that changes things...." 

         "WHAT?! How does that change anything?! They still kidnapped!! Why are you even here in the first place?!" Undyne yelled turning to me. I was quiet.

       "...perhaps we should let them explain, here, Papyrus, set them down here." The first goat monster said gesturing to what looked like a thrown. The skeleton nodded, walking over and gently setting me down as all eyes followed me. 

     "Are you comfortable human?" Papyrus asked kneeling down as he set me in the large chair. 

               "Yes.... thank you Papyrus." I gave him a small smile. He seemed proud as he stood back up.

           "First, I think introductions are in order." Frisk piped up. "This is sans, Alphys, Undyne, Mo-Toriel, Asgore, and Mettaton." I nodded, taking a deep breath. Everyone was quiet, evidently waiting for me to say something. 

     "I came to the underground to make sure Frisk was ok." I said laying my head back against the back of the thrown. "We aren't related by blood, my father and I adopted her when she was around.... 5 years old if I remember correctly. Her parents had died and she wasn't taking to the orphanage very well. Besides I could always tell there was something special about her." I smirked catching a glance at her as she smiled, sitting down on the golden flowers that filled the room. 

            "how'd she end up in the underground if you and your dad were lookin' after her?" sans asked.

       "....my father had to start traveling far for work so most the time it ended up being just me and Frisk. That was when she was 7 and I was 14.... I... well let's just say I haven't always had the best of health. When Frisk left I had just recovered from a bad fever so I didn't know where she had gone until it was too late." 

           "And you decided to wait this long until checking in on her? Heh some sister." Undyne rolled her eyes.

               "Undyne!" Frisk said annoyed looking up at the fish monster.

           "......you've got a point there..... this was a big decision though and it took a bit of time to prepare......but please understand I love my sister very much and I would give up anything for her, even my life if it came to it." I said leaning forward some, wanting to stand up and seem less weak, less vulnerable but I knew that wasn't a good idea. Undyne seemed surprised by my resolve, and it seemed there was now a bit of respect in her eye, though I could have just imagined it. Frisk turned back to me, a bit of sadness in her eyes but she smiled.

               "Now, now, let us all calm down..." Asgore said smiling, though he was trying, unsuccessfully to hid a worried look. I sighed and nodded, fully sitting down in the thrown again. 

        "Sorry..." I said. 

     "It is alright little one, this is just.... a lot to take in. I'm sure you feel the same way." Toriel gently smiled. I nodded, coughing into my hand. As I pulled it back their was a bit of a red stained on my hand. Oh no...

               "Jade are you alright?" Frisk asked standing up. I felt like I was burning up, but I gave her a small smile and nodded. "You're lying.. you're pale...." She said stepping closer. 

         "Y-you're hurt, r-right? l-l-let me at least, take a-a look." Alphys said. 

                      "Truly I'll be ok....." I put a hand against my burning head.

            "Sis, if you have a fever that can be really bad for you..."

        "What do you mean it can be bad for her?.... you've gotten sick frisk and it only lasted a couple days?.." Papyrus asked confused. 

          "Sickness is worst for Jade, in part because of her soul." Frisk said grimly. Sans raised an eyebrow, silently asking for more information. "Her soul is unlike anyone else's, while it is a determination soul like mine it's also unique.... it's complicated." Frisk looked away rubbing her arm. 

            "W-we should get her to my lab. I c-can get a better look at her there...." Alphys said. Papyrus nodded, quickly picking me up like before. 

            "Human, you're burning up!" He said surprised and worried.

          "I'm ok.... I'm ok....." I muttered to him before I passed out.