A chaotic meeting

Hey there. First of all would like to thank Alexis Peaney for your sweet review. Second, for those who are reading this story: would you prefer me to post small chapters that are divided in two or big chapters all at once? Since I'll be making the next few seconds about the episodes of Season 6, the chapters will probably be long like this one. I hope you'll enjoy this one. Please, read and comment!

10 days after the events of Daphne's welcome back party, the Winx found themselves back at Alfea. Miss. Faragonda had invited them to spend some time there, learning even more about the Magic Dimension and their powers. The headmistresses believed that a fairy's journey was never complete and she knew that having the winx at Alfea would beneficial for all.

Daphne got a position as history of magic teacher and she had been very nervous, but Bloom and the others helped her relax and everything went fine on her first day, except for the fact that the class had been cut short by an attack on Pixie Village, when the Winx had gone there to help their little friends. Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well because both the pixies and trolls that had attacked their home suddenly disappeared. The Winx were now in their dormitory at Alfea as they dealt with the aftermath of a lost battle.

Bloom, Stella and Tecna were sitting on the couches and comfy chairs in the living room of their dorm. Their bonded pixies sat by their sides, looking more worried than ever. The winx tried to calm them down, but it wasn't working.

"Bloom, I'm so worried about the pixies." Lockette was telling the fire fairy.

"Don't worry, Lockette, you'll be back in your village soon." Bloom replied with a comforting smile.

"I hope you're right. I just miss my friends." The pink haired pixie replied and then she smiled for the first time since they came back as Kiko, Bloom's blue bunny, excitedly jumped on the fairy's arms.

"But we're still here, Lockette." Chatta said as she flew towards said fairy and they hugged while laughing. Flora watched her pixie from afar and she laughed too. A little laugh followed hers and she smiled at the small child in her arms.

"Aren't you just the sweetest thing ever, little Lana?" She cooed while rubbing her nose against the baby's forehead, making her laugh again. The other girls awed at them.

"Seriously, Flo, you are so great with children." Aisha said from her spot at the running machine as she was working out.

"Yes, I really think that you and Helia should start thinking about it, you're engaged after all! It's not too soon to start having children." Stella told the nature fairy as she hugged Amore. A frown appeared upon Flora's face. She was getting sick of people suggesting she should start having children. She had her reasons for not wanting children yet, reasons she hadn't told Helia yet. After all, telling him why she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a mother would involve telling him the whole truth and she couldn't do that. Her friends noticed the look and her face and wanted to question it, but before they could, a phone rang.

"Hi, Timmy." Tecna answered it with a smile.

"Hey, Tecna." The orange haired specialist replied. "Red Fountain has sent us for a Training Course at Limphea College, you and the Winx should join us!" He told her excitedly.

"That seems great. What do you think, girls?" She turned to her friends. Each said words of agreement, thinking it was a good idea and a way to distract them from the pixie situation. It was also a way for them to see their boyfriends/fiancées/husbands, since they hadn't had much contact since the girls came back to Alfea.

"Guess that's a yes." Tecna told him.

"See you soon." Timmy said and the hologram disappeared.

"My sister Miele just enrolled in Limphea College, it will be great to see her." Flora told them as Lana clapped her hands as if saying it was a great idea. They laughed at her cuteness and then Stella walked towards Flora.