Epilogue

This is it, we've reached the finishing line. A World Of Fiction is now officially over, (sobbing uncontrollably.) I can't believe it, at some point I started believing that it would never end. It seemed like a bad thing before, but now I just want to go back in time so that I can write some chapters again.

Oh, well, that's life. Some things have to end for new ones to start. 

Happy reading, everyone! Thanks to all who read, voted and commented on this story. 

5 years later...

"Has anyone seen Livvie?" Tecna asked while she entered Aisha and Nabu's bedroom at the palace of Andros. It had been five years since their final battle against the Trix and peace had finally reached the Magic Dimension. The Winx were living their lives as they were supposed to and for once there was no imminent threat to their lives or their children's.

"I don't know, she's probably hiding somewhere with Lana." Flora answered for Aisha as the two of them were putting on beautiful dresses that had been sent by Greer as birthday gifts for the fairy of waves. Though the Winx had returned to the Magic Dimension, they never forgot about the good times they had during their stay in France and the friends that they made there. Greer, Leith, Kenna and Bash were always visiting them during special occasions, such as weddings and birthdays.

"Those two are inseparable." Aisha commented with a huge smile at the thought of how close her daughter had become to Tecna's. They had bonded over their mutual likeness for the sea, a surprise for Tecna since neither she nor Timmy were big fans of the beach or the ocean. Every year, at least once a month, Tecna and Timmy would visit Aisha and Nabu in Andros so that their children could have some fun at the beach.

"I know. But where are they?" Tecna said and before they could answer, there was loud screaming as three little boys came running into the room. The first one had brown hair and eyes and he was about 4 years old. Following him were a dark skinned little boy with curly brown hair and violet eyes and another with purple hair and dark blue eyes.

"Wait up, Aaron." The last boy yelled while he tried to catch up with his friends. The boy named Aaron barely looked back as he kep running.

"No fair. He always runs too fast." The boy with violet eyes yelled in anger and he stopped running. The three fairies in the room looked at them with amused expressions.

"What are you boys doing?" Flora asked them gently and the last boy stopped running too.

"We're hiding from the evil witches." The little boy with dark blue eyes said excitedly and Aisha laughed.

"Is that right, Liam?" Aisha asked the one with violet eyes with raised eyebrows and he looked at the ground.

"I just playing, mommy." He said innocently and the fairy of waves couldn't help but laugh. Two years after she and Nabu had decided to start trying to have another child, they were graced by the birth of Liam, their second child. Him and Lana had become really close, but the little boy preferred to play with Stella's son, Aaron. Musa and Riven had their first child a few months after Liam was born, and so the three little boys became the best of friends.

"Who are these evil witches, Nick?" Flora asked the other young boy as she kneeled down to his height.

"They trying to give us a bath, so we hiding from them." He answered instead with a frown and Flora laughed as she realized who the witches were.

"So it's bath time, huh?" Aisha asked with a mischievous smile and Liam took a few steps back while looking horrified.

"No, mommy! I already bathed, member?" He asked her nervously and she laughed before her expression turned to one of discomfort.