Brokenhearted

Hey, people. Here we have the next chapter, as promised. I'm glad there are still people reading this story after the last chapter. I promise you that the next ones will be happier. Okay, so this one picks up where we left off and here we have the last plot twist regarding Flora/Catherine/Henry's story. It's a big one and I bet no one saw it coming. Flora X Helia fans, I think you'll like the flashbacks I included here.

Happy  reading! 

"What the hell just happened?" Musa asked after a few minutes of silence and everyone turned to look at her.

"I don't know." Bloom answered softly, eyes wide and face pale. The others didn't look any better, they all looked sick and pale, which was understandable after what they had just gone through.

"She's gone." Helia's heartbroken statement made everyone look at him and the sight of the nature fairy in his arms was too heartbreaking for them to bare.

"This can't be. First our parents, now Flora?" Stella asked as she came closer to the blue haired specialist, Brandon trailing behind her unsurely.

"Did you check her pulse?" Daphne asked Helia and he nodded.

"There's no pulse, no heartbeat. She's gone." He repeated just as brokenly and Stella kneeled down to check it again, only to find herself disappointed.

"And Tecna's going the same way, unless we get her help!" An overly dramatic and desperate Timmy screamed while he attempted to keep Tecna alive. Her breaths were coming in short by then and they knew that she didn't have much time."Come on, Tec, you need to be strong." He told his unconscious fiancée.

"What is even wrong with Tecna?"Musa asked worriedly and curiously.

"I thought she had just fainted after seeing Flora almost dying, but this looks more serious than that." Bloom commented and Timmy sighed deeply.

"She's sick." He said simply and before anyone could ask him more specific questions, there was a broken voice.

"You need to take her to the doctor, immediately!" King Henry spoke for the first time since Catherine had killed herself and if there was a competition about who looked worse, he would certainly win. The Winx and specialists felt for him, he had just lost his wife and last child, after all.

"Are you alright, your majesty?" Bloom asked him worriedly, seeing his pained look.

"Definitely not. I thought losing Will was hard, but this is worse." He said while clearly trying to keep the tears at bay. "Flora, she didn't deserve any of this, she was an innocent and I've done everything I could to protect her." He added quickly and Helia was able to pull off a small smile.

"As did I, your majesty. But none of could see this coming." The blue haired specialist said bitterly and he was confused when Henry shook his head.

"No, someone did see that this would happen. We just didn't think it would be true." There were confused expressions for Flora had never mentioned something like that.

"What do you mean?" Bloom asked him curiously.

"Was there someone who knew that Flora would...die?" Aisha added, her voice breaking at the last word as she tried to shake off the feeling of denial that threatened to take over her. It was hard losing your parents and your best friend in one day.

"A few years ago, Nostradamus had a terrible vision of Flora's death. He told us about it and we didn't believe him, well I didn't." Henry told them after taking a deep breath and Bloom, Aisha and Musa gasped. "He said that there was a man with long blue hair and he assumed that he would be the killer." This new information left them even more surprised and Helia felt his stomach churning as guilt filled him."That's why I didn't like you at first, Helia. I was so afraid that you might be responsible for her death. But you're not, if anything you've saved her and I am so sorry." Henry finished and Helia gave him an understanding look.