Deep Conversations

Hello, people! Thanks for giving this story many votes! Now I'll let you know that I already have 29 chapters written for this story and I'll be posting them from time to time. A few comments would help me speed up the process. 

So, this chapter continues where we left off and we'll have one of the last Will flashback. I decided to divide this chapter in two as well, since it was pretty big. This one's mostly fluff, so enjoy.

There will be a more lot to flashbacks to come once I'm through with the backstory, the adventure has barely began.:

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.

A girl with tanned skin and green eyes danced with a boy with same skin color and brown eyes. She wore a beautiful light green dress while he wore a black tuxedo. The two laughed as they were dancing to a beautiful french song. Suddenly, the guy accidentally tripped and fell to the ground, bringing the girl with him.

"Will." She complained as she got off him and tried to sit up.

"Sorry, you know how I am clumsy." The boy said nervously as he scratched the back of his head. She glared at him for a second before her face turned into a warm smile.

"It's okay. But I thought that you were 'an expert in dancing', as you so called it yourself." She raised her eyebrows at him and he laughed nervously.

"Well, I might've exaggerated a bit..." She gave him an incredulous look.

"A bit? From what I've seen, even Leith is a better dancer than you." He gave her a hurt look at the comment and pouted.

"Now I take offence. For your information, I am a great dancer." She rolled her eyes and stood up while he helped her. They started walking towards the red table in the right corner of the ballroom, which was filled with snacks for the two teens. They had taken only a few steps when Will stopped.

"Will?" The girl questioned as she looked at him. Worry filled her mind as she noticed that he was much paler than usual.

"Flora, I feel... I don't know..." He said slowly and lowly and then he collapsed on her. Due to his weight, Flora fell to the ground.

"Oh my god!" She screamed as she turned him around as she lay him in her lap and realized that something wasn't right. She looked around the room until she spotted the band that had played for them. "Please, someone get help!" She pleaded, but no one moved. It was as if no one could hear her and she started getting desperate. "Please, help me." She screamed louder, but there was only silence.

"Flora." Hearing her name, she turned to the half conscious man in her lap. He looked at her with a sad smile.

"Why's nobody listening to me?" She screamed in frustration as she looked back at the band.

"No one can help, Flora. It's too late for me." Will coughed as he said that and she gave him a look.

"No! Don't you dare say that!" She told him firmly, but even she knew that it was too late. His face was losing color by each minute and she could feel his heartbeat slowing down from her hand on his chest.

"But it's okay. You know that I'll be okay, happy." Her eyes glistened with tears as she looked at him sadly, desperately.

"I know, but I can't lose you too." She told him and he smiled sadly at her as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry, bouquineuse. Je t'aime beaucoup. (I love you so much)" He declared and then he was gone.

"Nooooo!" Flora awoke with a scream. She stopped once she realized that she was in Bloom's room, lying on the couch as the winx were spread along the room. She quickly sat up and tried to calm herself down and told herself it was only a nightmare. Same nightmare she had been having for the past six years. It had been a while since she had dreamt of it, though, so she wondered why now. However, she didn't have much time because all of the Winx ended up waking up due to her screaming. Musa was first and she gave Flora an worried look.