Fighting for our lives

Here's chapter 29. It's the second part of S6Ep14: Mythix. There is an information given in chapter 6 that might be useful to remember, though it isn't crucial to understand the chapter. I tried to include a lot of fluff and romance in this chapter, though the drama can't be left out. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Flora and Helia arrived in the giant castle of Tir Nan Og just a few minutes before the Winx plus Eldora. The nature loving couple awaited for their arrival in the gardens, where they were soon greeted by Roxy and her parents.

"Hey you two." The young girl greeted them before they shared hugs.

"Morgana, it's lovely to see you again." Flora warmly greeted the former fairy queen, who had a smile on her face as she looked at the young couple. Rick stood right behind her as both had their hands on her enlarged stomach.

"I was starting to think I'd never see any of you Winx again, it's been a while." Morgana replied just as warmly and before anything else could be said, there was a bright light that soon faded away to reveal Musa, Bloom, Stella, Eldora and Tecna, who was being held by the first two.

"Ah, Morgana!" Bloom excitedly said and the fairy queen's smile enlarged upon seeing the whole group.

"It's wonderful to see you again, Winx." She greeted them before her face fell into confusion. "Might I ask, where is Aisha?" She asked them and Bloom was quick to put her worries away.

"She stayed in Alfea with little Lana, we thought it was best." The fairy of the dragon flame answered and Morgana nodded.

"Of course, I understand." She replied.

"So, shall we enter the palace?" Eldora said afterwards and she was given confused looks from the fairy of animals and her parents.

"Ah, we almost forgot, this is Eldora. She's helping us with our newest mission to stop the Trix." Stella explained quickly and the former fairy queen nodded one again before everyone followed her into the palace.

"Where's Daphne?"Flora quietly asked Bloom as they walked and the fairy of the dragon flame smiled before answering.

"She and Thoren have gone on a trip for the weekend. Don't ask me where, she mentioned she didn't even know herself, it's a surprise." Flora laughed after the fairy of the dragon flame's response.

"Sounds lovely. I didn't know Thoren was the romantic kind." The nature fairy replied while casting a look towards her own boyfriend, who was pretty much carrying Tecna towards the palace as she had felt dizzy.

"Neither did I, but he sure has shown a new side over the past few months. I guess he spent too much time with Helia back in France." Bloom replied and she didn't miss the way Flora flinched at her words. "Hey, is everything okay between you two? I mean, after everything you went through, it wouldn't come as a surprise if you guys were having trouble." She added gently and curiously.

"In general, we're doing fine, we're closer than ever. The problem is the nightmares. They don't leave us alone. " Flora answered with a bittersweet smile.

"That's understandable. Sky and I have been through a lot of heartache and every time the nightmares would stay with us. I can't tell you that it will just go away, but it gets better with time." Was Bloom's honest and reassuring reply.

"Thanks for the advice, Bloom. We'll try to think that way whenever the past comes to haunt us." Flora thanked her before they hugged tightly. By then, they had already reached the entrance of the castle, where they were met by Nebula and her warrior fairies.