Victory: the strenght of love

Here is the second part of 6X06. I included some Flora X Helia scenes that I think you'll like

Back in the ballroom...

The Winx, Daphne and the specialists were fighting against the fire eaters, but it wasn't going well. It seemed like the monsters were immune to magic and the more the fairies attack, the angrier they got.

"I command you to step back!" King Oritel advised the monsters as he swung his sword. Queen Marion stood by his side with her own sword in hand. The monster didn't stop advancing and they were forced to step back themselves. "Where are the girls?" He asked his wife.

"If they're together, they will be fine." She reassured him and they went back to worrying about the monsters.

Across the room, Stella, Aisha, Daphne and Nabu were surrounded by three monsters."Some guests never get the hint that it's time to leave." Stella joked once again.

"Their ability to push back all magic is legendary." Daphne said.

"Right, just get to the part where you tell us how to beat them." Stella asked annoyed and Aisha rolled her eyes.

"Legend says that only the power of the vortex of flames can defeat them." Daphne responded and the girls started wondering what was the vortex of flames. In that moment, Brandon, who had been fighting against a fire eater, was knocked down by it and the others were too busy fighting against one of them to help him. The specialist fell to the ground and his sword flew across the room. It landed near Flora, who had been fighting a monster with Helia's help and as she watched the monster about to kill Brandon, she knew there was only one thing she could do.

"Flora? What are you doing?" Helia screamed as she picked the sword and flew towards the monster about to kill Brandon. His scream got the attention of the others and they stared at Flora like she was crazy. The nature fairy got to Brandon just as the monster was about to send its power towards him. She managed to swing the sword and block it out.

"What the hell just happened?" Musa asked with wide eyes.

"Did Flora just use a sword?" Stella asked next. Everyone stared at the nature fairy, but since the fight wasn't over, she barely noticed it. The monster sent more fire her way and she once again deflected it. Then, with a swift movement she jumped and kicked it, sending it far away.

"Now that's done." She muttered to herself. Then she noticed that all eyes were on her. "What?" She didn't understand why her friends looked so surprised.

"You just used a sword. Since when do you know how to use one?" Musa asked her and Flora realized what she had just done. Never had she used a weapon in front of them before. Now it was time to lie some more, great!

"I don't like using weapons. Remember, I'm a lover, not a fighter." She told them.

"But you sure know how to use them. Where did you learn?" Stella asked and Flora knew this was coming.

"My father taught me." As she heard those words, Aisha realized that they were not true. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that Flora was lying. And she was right.

Many years ago...

The boy with blonde hair was playing with a guard. He held a small sword as he swung it repeatedly and tried to stab the guard. They were in a beautiful field filled with white roses (anyone remember) and a young girl with tanned skin, green eyes and brown hair sat in a great oak tree as she watched them. The guard pointed at her and the boy noticed that she was there.

"Hey, Will." Flora said and he smiled before coming her way. With a bit of difficulty he managed to climb the tree.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her as he climbed. "I thought you'd be at the library now." Flora laughed as he tripped and almost fell and she helped him get to the branch she was currently on.